If you have an active family, this home will be perfect for you! Located right next to Pinegrove Street Park, you will be able to take the kids to the park in the afternoon to burn off all that energy!
The home itself is a low set brick with plenty of room inside to move around.
There is a large carpeted family room near the front 2 bedrooms with a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner.
The kitchen, which overlooks the combined dining and living area, features plenty of cupboard and bench space, a gas cooktop and 2 dish drawers. This area is also air conditioned which means you’ll be cooking in comfort throughout the summer months!
The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. There are also 3 other bedrooms – all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
The main bathroom of the home has a separate shower and bath. The laundry has heaps of storage cupboards and access to the clothes line outside.
As the yard is fully fenced, the owners will look at pets on application. There is plenty of room in the yard for a trampoline and even side access for you to store your trailer or boat.
A full list of features includes:
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– 3 other bedrooms – all with ceiling fans and built in robes
– 2 living areas – both air conditioned (1 carpeted, 1 tiled)
– Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cook top
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Internal laundry
– Covered entertainment area
– Fully fenced yard – 743m2 block
– Double remote lock up garage with internal access
– Side access (large enough for boat, caravan)
– Solar hot water
– CCTV Alarm system (that could be connected if requested)
– New carpets throughout
– All water usage costs payable by tenants
The home is available early in the new year – so contact 0419 213 929 to arrange a private inspection.
Please note: we do not accept 1Form applications.
Furniture is not included