Located in one of McDowall’s quiet enclaves, this home sits on a large 629m2 block. It is perfectly positioned as it falls right in the McDowall State School catchment area and is within walking distance to the school, parks and bike tracks.
Upstairs the home has four generous bedrooms. The master bedroom has an ensuite, polished timber floors and air conditioning plus a customised wardrobe. Bedroom 2 and 3 also have customised wardrobes and polished timber floors. Bedroom 4, located at the front of the home, polished timber floors and access to the sunroom (which could be used a retreat or huge clothes storage area for the teen or older child in the family!). All 4 bedrooms also have ceilings fans.
You should have plenty of room to fit your large family lounge in the living area – this area has a large air conditioning unit, built in TV cabinet and polished timber floors.
The family bathroom has been recently renovated and has a separate shower and bath.
Right next to the spacious kitchen is the dining room which should be large enough to fit a 6-seater dining table and the family fridge. Near new, quality appliances are on offer in the kitchen including electric oven and Induction cook top and stainless-steel dishwasher. Access to the back deck is also directly through the kitchen, making it easy to take food outside to the BBQ.
The massive deck overlooks the pool and backyard and external stairs means quick access for those coming up from the pool to grab a cool drink or something to eat!
Downstairs presents itself as a family friendly zone with two large rumpus rooms a study nook, a beautifully designed laundry with plenty of storage and a dryer and another full-size bathroom with shower and toilet – this area leads straight out to the backyard and pool area.
As you enter the backyard you are greeted with a large paved area under the upper level deck and then down into the fully fenced in-ground salt water pool. The backyard has enough space to fit a trampoline and still has space for the kids and pets to run around.
Polished timber flooring upstairs and tiled flooring downstairs make for easy upkeep. With a huge 5 k/w solar system and a 5,000L rain water tank, a single lock up garage with heaps of built in shelving, a double carpet and a huge amount of storage space all throughout the home, this home really does have everything a family could ask for!
Quick list of features:
– 4 bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and air conditioning
– Main bathroom with shower and bath tub, separate toilet
– Lounge room with air conditioning and polished timber floors
– Kitchen with Induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
– Huge deck with external stairs
– 2 separate large tiled rumpus rooms
– Study nook
– 3rd full bathroom – shower and toilet
– Laundry with heaps of storage and clothes dryer
– Single remote lock up garage with storage
– Inground pool
– Concreted area underneath upper level deck
– Garden shed
– Fully fenced yard
– Pets ok
– 5kW solar
– 5000L water tank with pump and hose long enough to water all gardens from and back of home
– Available April 2018
– Full water usage payable by tenants
– Pool maintenance included – tenants to pay for pool chemicals every month as required
Call or text 0419 213 929 to arrange an inspection.