Situated in a much sought-after pocket of Murrumba Downs that’s less than 1 minute to the picturesque river, this rare offering is not only close to shops, schools and transport but also fabulous fishing spots, a sandy beach, riverside walkways and a handy boat ramp.
As you approach the home, you’ll observe the lovely street appeal and as you head inside where you’ll be greeted with clean lines and modern finishes with light and airy spaces.
You are first welcomed into the home by the air-conditioned formal lounge and dining – whilst allowing plenty of natural light in, this space is perfectly separated from the rest of the home.
Walking further into the home, your eyes will be drawn to the gorgeous open plan kitchen boasting a tiled splashback, breakfast bar, 4-burner gas cook top, room for a double door refrigerator, built-in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances – a great place to prepare any meal which is sure to delight the avid home chef.
The spacious casual meals and living area form the main hub of the home and is tiled for convenience.
Flowing seamlessly through glass sliders you’ll discover a large rear entertaining area with an expansive courtyard overlooking the grassy fully fenced backyard. This area is as easy to maintain as it is charming.
Back inside you’ll find the beautifully appointed master bedroom with air-conditioning, an oversized built-in robe and stylish ensuite.
Three more spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, a separate laundry, a remote double lock-up garage and the main bathroom with separate shower and bath complete the interior of the home.
This family home boasts a rare position, plenty of living space and the perfect family home. This home will tick the boxes of even the most discerning of tenants.
A full features list includes:
• Centrally located and low maintenance 412m2 allotment
• Choice of 2 living areas including formal lounge and dining and open
plan living & meals area
• Clean lines & neutral tones
• Air-conditioned, tiled and carpeted throughout
• Open plan kitchen with a tiled splashback, breakfast bar, 4-burner gas
cook top, room for a double door refrigerator, built-in pantry and quality
stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and range hood
• Master bedroom with an oversized built-in robe, air-conditioning & ensuite
• 3 other spacious bedrooms (all with built-in robes and ceiling fans)
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath (with new tapware)
• Separate toilet
• Large private entertaining area with expansive courtyard
• Fully fenced grassy yard for kids to play
• Separate laundry with storage cupboards
• Double remote lock up garage
• Garden shed
• Foxtel dish
• Security screens throughout
• Town gas
• Tiled roof with insulation
• A minutes’ walk to the spectacular North Pine River’
• Minutes to shops, schools, arterial roads and public transport
• Outside pets considered on application
• Excess water usage charges only
Please read through the Tenancy Agreement and relevant clauses to this property prior to applying for the home.
Please call or text 0419 213 929 to arrange an inspection!