Located in a very quiet cul-de-sac, this huge low set home has an extensive list of features that will suit the whole family!
From the minute you walk in the front door, you will notice the open and well-flowing layout of the home. To the left you will find a carpeted media room that lets in plenty of natural light. There is a room to the right hand side which could be used as either a study or 5th bedroom as there is a decent sized walk in area with shelving.
An open plan kitchen is at the centre of the home and features plenty of bench space, double fridge space, a walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven. This room then flows through to another living space – both areas have access to the covered outdoor entertainment area.
As you walk down the hallway, the first room to your right will be the master bedroom which features a large walk in robe and hidden ensuite with double basin and double shower heads.
The laundry is the next room along and with plenty of storage cupboards, bench space and access to the yard, it will make doing the laundry a breeze!
Further down the hallway, you will enter yet another tiled living area with ceiling fan – if you’re looking for somewhere to store all the kids toys or perhaps a hobby room, this will be it! You’ll find another large bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fan and its own ensuite. Perfect for the older child of the family!
There are another 2 good sized bedrooms (both with built in robes and ceiling fans) and the main bathroom which has a separate shower and separate bath.
Outside, a huge fully fenced yard awaits. The owners are happy to consider applications with outside pets. There is a kid’s playground to enjoy as well as a solar heated inground salt water swimming pool which can all be seen from the undercover patio – perfect for if you are hosting a birthday party or get-together.
Side access is available on both sides of the property – one side is concreted so a boat/ caravan could fit in this space.
With a double remote lock up garage, zoned ducted air conditioning and security screens throughout the home, a 10,000L water tank and a mostly neutral colour palate throughout and brand-new blinds throughout, if you’re in the market for a new home, be quick, because this may not last long!
Please note – the shed in the back yard is not available for use.
Full list of features
• Low set home
• Open plan kitchen/ dining/ living with dishwasher, double fridge space gas cook top, electric oven and walk in pantry
• Separate carpeted media room at front of house
• Family Room with access to outside area
• Kids Retreat near back bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite
• Second bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite (bath only)
• Third bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Forth bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Room at front of home either study/ 5th bedroom with storage shelves
• Internal laundry with external access and storage cupboards
• Double remote lock up garage
• Fully fenced 1555m2 block
• Side access (both sides)
• Kids playground
• Inground solar heated swimming pool (tenants to pay for pool chemicals. Monthly servicing included in rent)
• 10,000L water tank
• Brand new blinds throughout
• Outside pets ok
• Shed at rear of property not included
• Full water usage payable by tenants
Call or text 0419 213 929 to book an appointment today!