Long ago, Walt Disney declared Disneyland’ to be “The Happiest Place On Earth”. Whilst this fabulous residence may not be quite as exciting as a theme park, it very well may be your Happiest Place On Earth’ should you choose to make this your next home.
Located in a peacefully quiet position, this fantastic high-set home has undergone recent refurbishments with chic modern finishes. You are fortunate enough to be very close to buses, numerous schools, many local shopping centresand, with 8km to the CBD, every conceivable amenity is right at your fingertips.
With a sense of warmth radiating from its attractive exterior you will easily feel right at home from the moment you first inspect this humble abode.
You first enter the home into the sizeable, air-conditioned lounge and dining area you will immediately notice the striking polished timber floors and ample space for all your family to gather, share a meal, watch a movie or simply relax with after a hard day’s work.
Adjoining this area, you’ll wander into the tastefully renovated kitchen featuring solid timber bench tops, an island bench, 2-Pac cabinetry, an in-built cartridge water filter, glass splashback, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, ducted range hood and oven.
The expansive rear balcony flows effortlessly from this space encapsulating the elevated breezes whilst able to keep a watchful eye on kids and pets playing in the sizeable backyard with plenty of room for a poola yard that also offers a kids’ playset and herb garden.
All 3 bedrooms are well sized and feature built-in robes whilst the lavish main bathroom comes equipped with a twin shower, a Caesar stone topped vanity, a heated towel rack and a separate bath and toilet.
Meander down the internal stairs and arrive at the expansive rumpus room with an open fireplace and a separate utility room which would be perfectly utilised as a study. Downstairs is also home to a separate laundry, an extra toilet and double lock-up garage.
With plenty of extra features including; 3.6KW solar, a water tank, a storage shed and insulated walls, this home is certain to appeal to discerning buyers.
A full features list includes:
* Generous 607m2 allotment
* Sizeable air-conditioned lounge and dining area upstairs
* Striking polished timber floors and ceiling fans
* Open plan kitchen with solid timber bench tops, island bench, 2-Pac cabinetry, an in-built cartridge water filter, glass splashback, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, ducted range hood and oven
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Renovated main bathroom with a twin shower, a Caesar stone topped vanity, a heated towel rack and a separate bath and toilet
* Separate toilet
* Internal stairs
* Built-in rumpus room with open fireplace and separate utility room (could be utilised as a study)
* Separate laundry
* Elevated rear balcony overlooking the backyard
* Grassy backyard with kids’ playset, herb garden and room for a pool
* Storage shed
* 3.6 KW Solar system
* Fully fenced at rear for pets
* Electric hot water
* Insulated walls and ceiling downstairs
* Double lock-up garage
* Water tank
* 8km to Brisbane CBD, close to buses, numerous schools and many shops including a short stroll to Flockton Village’ and the Everton Park Hotel’.
This is an abode that offers plenty of room to play and growand offers great value for money – Be quick!
Michael Spillane is best contacted on mobile phone to arrange your inspections and answer your questions.