Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Eatons Hill, this eye catching, flawless home is bound to impress those that demand quality, location and the utmost in privacy.
This character filled, low-set abode resides on a generous 680m2 allotment and offers plenty of good old fashioned value for money.
Within a stones throw of numerous parks, plenty of schools, public transport, shops and the Eatons Hill Hotel, convenience is just one of the many fantastic features this home has to offer.
Upon entering the home, you’ll first notice the generous air-conditioned formal lounge area offering black-out blinds and separation from the adjoining casual meals area.
Adjoining this space is the beautifully appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboards, feature splashback, electric cooktop, BOSCH oven, ducted range hood, an LG dishwasher, room for a double door fridge (with plumbing), plenty of bench space and a built-in pantry – certainly a fabulous place to exhibit your culinary skills.
Venture outside to arrive at the expansive rear pergola overlooking the luscious flat grassy yard and you’ll be surprised at how much space is available.
With plenty of room for a pool, double-gate access for extra vehicles, a garden shed and an abundance of grass for the kids and pets to play in this fully fenced yard, you truly can enjoy a slice of the great outdoors without having to leave home.
There are three generously sized bedrooms – all of which have built-in robes and provide air-conditioning. The well-appointed master bedroom features a walk-through robe and ensuite.
The main bathroom features a 2-Pac vanity as well as a separate rain shower and bath.
With a separate toilet, a separate study, a remote double lock-up garage and a separate laundry, the free-flowing functional layout has been carefully considered.
Opportunities like this are rare as homes in this price range are few and far between.
You’ll have to be quick to secure this one!
A full features list includes:
• A private and fully fenced 680m2 block
• Air-conditioning, tiled floors and security screens throughout
• Neutral colour scheme
• Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboards, feature splashback, electric cooktop, BOSCH oven, ducted range hood,
an LG dishwasher, room for a double door fridge (with plumbing), plenty of bench space and a built-in pantry
• Formal lounge with black-out blinds
• Separate living and meals area
• Separate study
• 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Well-appointed master bedroom features a walk-through robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with 2-Pac vanity and separate rain shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Expansive outdoor pergola
• Usable grassy yard with room for a pool
• Fully fenced for kids and pets
• Double-gate access for extra vehicles
• Garden shed
• Remote double lock-up garage
• Tiled roof
• Minutes to the Eatons Hill Hotel
• 25 minutes to the CBD
• Close to schools, shops & transport
This is a unique opportunity to secure an impressive home at a very affordable price!
Don’t delay! Homes of this calibre don’t last long at all.
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.