From the moment you arrive at this impressive family residence, you will be amazed that properties like this do in-fact exist in Albany Creek (as rare as they may be).
There are an endless array of options with this fabulous home but buyers will surely agree that this amount of usable flat land is very attractive.
As you pull into the driveway, you’ll note the leafy serene surrounds and the perfect location within a stones’ throw to the very local amenities.
As you enter the home, you’ll immediately be taken by the striking tiled floors and the neutral color palette.
To your left you’ll notice the spacious home office which flows effortlessly to the generous formal lounge and dining room that offers a built-in combustion heater for the cooler months.
The vast open plan casual living and dining room with air-conditioning leads out through the glass sliders to the enormous pergola – providing plenty of privacy, this really is a great place to entertain over a sizzling BBQ with friends.
The practical kitchen offers plenty of bench space, room for a double-door fridge, appliance cupboard, tiled splashback, breakfast bar and quality appliances including dishwasher, oven, range hood and electric cook top – functional and spacious, the perfect space to cook up a storm whilst overlooking the kids playing in the expansive backyard.
There are four bedrooms culminating in the master suite – generous in size and offering with his and hers’ built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and a stylish ensuite, whilst bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all spacious and feature built-in robes. The well-appointed main bathroom offers a separate bath and shower.
The extra features are prominent and numerous, including; plenty of storage, a water tank, a large double bay shed, a single remote lock-up garage (with extra length), easy side access, an avery and woodhouse, ducted vacuum, a 6KW solar system and a separate laundry- this home is almost certain to fit your criteria!
Your family will enjoy long summer days in the vast private yard that’s fully fenced (ideal for pets) with plenty of room for a pool and a serene and leafy outlook – clearly, you’re well secluded from the neighbors.
You’re located within a short stroll to buses that run directly to the city and only a short distance from numerous shops, schools, parks and all local amenities.
A full list of features include:
* Large 1,283m2 block in the heart of Albany Creek
* Striking tiled floors, security screens and air-conditioning throughout
* Impressive formal lounge & dining room with combustion heater
* Open plan living & meals area
* Practical kitchen offers plenty of bench space room for a double-door fridge, appliance cupboard, tiled splashback, breakfast bar and quality appliances including dishwasher, oven, range hood and electric cook top
* Master bedroom with his and hers’ built-in robes, air-conditioning and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Separate study/home office
* Expansive and private rear pergola that’s ideal for entertaining
* Enormous grassy yard with plenty of room for a pool and side access
* Beautifully appointed main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Large double bay shed
* Separate laundry
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Avery & Wood house
* Water tank
* 6KW Solar system
* Ducted vacuum
* Electric hot water
* Remote single lock up garage (with extra length)
* A short stroll to buses and minutes from local shops, schools and all amenities
The owners of this gorgeous residence are re-locating and have priced it very competitively.
Blocks of this size and functionality are very rare and those that do become available are often snapped up quickly by discerning purchasers – Be quick!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.