Ideally suiting the savvy investor, professional couple or single, this gorgeous two-bedroom villa is situated only metres from the central business hub of Everton Park and still only 8km to the Brisbane CBD.
Offering outstanding value for money, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a villa where you can add your own touches or simply put your feet up and enjoy the benefits of living so close to everything.
Set back from the street, your privacy and security are assured as there are only 5 villas in this boutique complex.
Featuring air-conditioning and a spacious and an ambient front courtyard, you will be spoilt for choice on a Summer’s evening – stay home and enjoy the tranquillity or pop out to the many restaurants and cafes right at your doorstep.
Upon entering the villa, you’ll find the combined casual meals and living area which seamlessly adjoins the front courtyard. With ample space both outside and in, this is not typical villa living.
The beautifully renovated kitchen offers a stone benchtop, induction cooktop, stainless steel rangehood and oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, feature tiled splashback and room for a double-door refrigerator – with no expense spared, this space stands head and shoulders above any other kitchen within the area.
The two generous bedrooms are carpeted and both offer built-in robes. The main bedroom is very spacious and features a beautifully appointed ensuite.
You also have a single lock-up garage (with a laundry at the rear) and plenty of on-street parking and the main bathroom. Only two minutes’ walk to numerous restaurants and shops, public transport, the local Bowls club and local schools, this property boasts a hot location that’s clearly on the rise.
A full list of features include:
* 2 bedroom brick villa in the heart of Everton Park
* Tiled and carpeted floors, security screens & air-conditioning
* Spacious open plan living and meals area
* Beautifully renovated kitchen offering a stone benchtop, induction cooktop, stainless steel rangehood and oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, feature tiled splashback and room for a double-door refrigerator
* 2 bedrooms – both with built-in robes, whilst the master features a stylish ensuite
* Main bathroom with a vanity, shower and toilet
* Spacious and tranquil courtyard at the front
* Linen cupboard
* Single lock-up garage with laundry
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Tiled roof
* Pet friendly
* Short stroll to schools, shops, cafes, the local Bowls Club and public transport
* 8km to Brisbane CBD
Don’t delay! Properties in this location usually sell quickly – especially in this very affordable price range.
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions