Providing privacy and seclusion, this beautifully renovated low-set residence is ideal for growing families that desire a handy location that’s only 10 minutes to Bribie Island.
Located in a picturesque cul-de-sac, you’ll love the handiness of being close to the beautiful beaches, the highway (heading North or South bound), the Sunshine Coast and the enormous Sandstone Point Hotel.
The residence offers the very best fixtures and fittingsfrom the 600mm porcelain tiles to the light and airy living spaces with large windows – it’s here that you’ll immediately feel right at home.
Off the entry and to your left is the spacious and sunken formal lounge and separate family room with vaulted ceilings with plenty of natural light to illuminate this space.
In the heart of the home, you’ll find the free flowing casual meals and living area complimented by the simply stunning renovated gourmet kitchen boasting 30mm Caesar stone bench tops (with waterfall edges), an island bench, breakfast bar, 2-Pac cabinetry, tiled splashback, recessed sinks and a bevy of stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, 2-draw dishwasher, electric cooktop and ducted range hood – a spectacular creation designed to cook up a storm with ease.
Spilling out from the kitchen is the expansive rear courtyard area overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and the enormous flat grassy yard.
You’ll love the expansive yard that includes a double bay lock-up shed (with power), easy side access, a large water tank, mature palms, aviary (or chicken coop) and fruit trees – making the perfect place to entertain family and friends with loads of versatility!
Back inside, you will discover three spacious bedrooms (all with built-in robes and ceiling fans) plus the lavish master bedroom that offers a walk-in robe, access to the rear and a palatial ensuite.
You also have the 2-way main bathroom featuring a separate shower and bath and a separate laundry.
From enormous amounts of space and separability to effortless entertaining and versatility on top of the highly sought after Ningi address this wonderful family home really does have it all.
This home is priced competitively and will probably not last long before being snapped up by an astute purchaser.
A full features list includes:
* Centrally located and large 3,012m2 allotment
* Beautifully renovated low-set home
* Picturesque cul-de-sac position
* Air-conditioning, 600mm porcelain tiles and vaulted ceilings throughout
* Choice of 3 living areas including open plan living & meals area, the sunken formal lounge (with built-in shelving and cabinets) and separate family room
* Gourmet kitchen boasting 30mm Caesar stone bench tops (with waterfall edges), island bench, breakfast bar, 2-Pac cabinetry, tiled splashback, recessed sinks and a bevy of stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, 2-draw dishwasher, electric cooktop and ducted range hood
* Cleverly separated master bedroom with walk-in robe, outdoor access & ensuite
* 3 other spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
* Expansive courtyard area overlooking the flat usable yard
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool, double-bay shed (with power), side access and aviary (or chicken coop)
* Separate laundry
* 2-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Water tank
* 3KW solar power
* Foxtel dish
* Tiled roof
* 10 minutes to Bribie Island
* Minutes to the highway (north or southbound)
Whilst your close to Bribie Island Road, you have the advantage of significant signage opportunities for your own business or capitalize on an income from others that wish to advertisethe current owner has just received such a proposal.
Rarely is a home in this area available for salelet alone a home offering such a fantastic use of space and separation and with so many extra features.
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions and arrange your private inspections