Located within a very short stroll to shops, restaurants and public transport, you’ll love living in this peacefully quiet position whilst having every possible convenience right at your front door!
Strathpine Outlook’ is a beautifully maintained complex which is pet friendly, has plenty of extra parking, a crystal clear in-ground swimming pool and offers very affordable Body Corporate fees.
As you enter the property, you’ll immediately take note of the modern touches and a light and airy feel throughout.
You’re first greeted with the generous casual living and meals area complete with striking tiled floors, high ceilings and air-conditioning.
Adjoining this space is the stunning open plan kitchen boasting Caesar stone bench tops, a chic glass splashback, breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher and oven, electric cook top and room for a double door refrigerator- this upmarket kitchen is sure to indulge the budding chef of the family!
Spilling out from this space is the low-maintenance rear alfresco/courtyard area that provides plenty of privacy and room to host those Sunday BBQ’s after cooling off in the pool.
Head upstairs to discover the spacious bedrooms – Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and ceiling fans whilst the master bedroom features an oversize built-in robe and lavish ensuite.
Whilst upstairs, you’ll also find the main bathroom that’s equally as lavish (with a separate shower and bath).
Back downstairs, you’ll find the separate laundry, handy powder room and remote controlled double lock-up garage (which is complimented by plenty of guest car parks in the complex).
A full features list includes:
* Stunning modern two-storey townhouse
* Striking tiles, roller blinds, high ceilings and air-conditioning throughout
* Generous open plan living & dining area
* Open plan kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench tops, glass splashback, breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher and oven, electric cook top and room for a double door refrigerator
* Master bedroom with an oversized built-in robe and chic ensuite
* Another 2 spacious bedrooms with sizable built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate laundry
* handy downstairs Powder room
* Generous private courtyard area at the rear
* Plenty of storage
* Remote double lock-up garage
* Electric hot water
* Security screens throughout
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool in the complex
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Attentive On-site Manager
* Minutes away from Strathpine Central Shopping Centre with restaurants, shops and cinemas
* Minutes from Strathpine train station and numerous bus stops (including one at the front of the complex)
Don’t delay, astute buyers will act fast on this stunning townhouse.
Please note – the internal photos provided are of an identical townhouse to Unit 53 that’s equal in size and level of finishes. The external photos provided are of the exact property offered for sale.
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions or arrange your private inspections.