Offering outstanding value for money, this spacious family residence spans two impressive levels and includes a fabulous dual living’ option for elderly parents or teenagers – all on this completely private 6,076m2 allotment that’s set well back from the quiet street
Lavishly appointed, this home is a clever use of space and from the moment you lay eyes on this residence you’ll easily see your family residing here in complete comfort.
As you make your way upstairs, the polished timber floors and use of neutral colours will appeal and relax you in an instant.
On the upper level you’ll find the beautifully appointed kitchen with tiled splashback, room for a double door refrigerator, a 4-burner gas cooktop, in-built water filter, oven and dishwasher – and the chef of home will be well-included in the nightly conversations as this kitchen flows seamlessly into the voluminous living and dining room with a combustion heater (imagine sipping a smooth glass of Merlot right here in Winter).
Also on the upper level, you’ll find the expansive elevated timber deck that offers an ambient vista of the surrounding treetops, a separate meals area, the main bathroom (complete with a separate shower and bathand an external basin), a separate laundry, 3 generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans plus the lavish master bedroom featuring a large walk-in robe and stylish ensuite.
Downstairs, you’ll discover a spacious family room (with plumbing for a kitchenette), a full bathroom and another bedroom – offering plenty of potential to convert to dual living’ or perfect for teenagers.
As if this wasn’t already enough, venture outside to your own private slice of Australia. This perfectly proportioned block offers a sparkling in-ground swimming pool with a slide, a double bay shed (with power) and a double carport with extra height for boats or caravans.
With a plethora of extra features including a separate outdoor living space under the deck, plenty of storage throughout including a storage room, more space on the block for boats, caravans or extra vehicles, a water tank and a chicken run, this truly is a lifestyle choice – an expansive block offering all you could want in privacy and space but without the huge maintenance.
This is also a home where families can enjoy time together but still have the option of separate living areas.
Regardless of your family dynamic, this residence is certain to impress.
A full features list includes:
• A 6,076m2 block with luscious green backdrop
• Expansive elevated front timber deck with constant breezes
• Separate outdoor living underneath the deck
• Sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool with slide
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings and air-conditioning
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with tiled splashback, room for a double door refrigerator, a 4-burner gas cooktop, in-built water filter, oven and dishwasher
• Voluminous living & dining area with combustion heater
• Separate casual meals area
• 4 generous bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and ceiling fans including the master suite with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath (with external basin)
• 3rd full bathroom downstairs
• Downstairs family room (with provisions for kitchenette)
• 5th bedroom downstairs
• Impressive amounts of storage space throughout
• Security screens
• Double bay shed with power
• Double carport (with extra height)
• Side access
• Internal stairs
• 2 additional parking bays
• Colorbond roof
• Chicken run
• Water tank
• Bio-cycle system
• Gutterguard’ on the roof
• Close to schools, shops & transport
• 30 Minutes to the CBD
This is a unique opportunity to secure a luxurious acreage lifestyle at a very affordable price – Don’t delay!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to arrange your private inspections.