Welcome to 14 Hulme Street Virginia. This well-presented, neat and tidy home sits on a large block in a quiet tree-lined side street. Homes in this sought-after pocket rarely come to the market.
The original charm of ornate cornices is evident in the lounge and master bedroom. And the refresh of paint has only added to the appeal of the bright and airy surroundings. Move in and unpack, there’s nothing to do now, but there’s still plenty of potential to add value in the future for those wishing to raise and reap further rewards.
Afternoon breezes grace the brand new covered entertaining deck and the leafy outlook reinforces the tranquillity of the back yard.
A mix of convenience and lifestyle, the location is second to none. Just 3.5 km to Toombul Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside, and DFO is a 10 minute drive. Closer to home the amazing Kalisto Caf on the corner of Bilsen and Goss Roads knows coffee and there’s the Doctor’s surgery and Hairdresser to look after you too. Complementing the 607m2 lot with huge backyard, the A.R.C. Hill Park, dog park, walking and cycling tracks are at the end of the street. And if you’re looking to go further afield there’s easy access to the airport, CBD and the highways leading both north and south. Bus and train public transport is also just a short stroll away.
– Master with attached study/dressing room and built-in robe
– 2 additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Lounge and master bedroom with ornate cornice
– Large Kitchen/Diner. 5 burner gas cooktop (town gas), electric wall oven, double sink and ample storage
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath – ideal for the whole family
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Utility room under
– Laundry area
– Brand new covered entertaining deck with leafy private outlook
– Polished floors and ceiling fans throughout
– New paint throughout
– Data and TV cabled to each room via patch panel
– 4000l rainwater tank
– Side access
– Tandem 2 car garage
– Large fully-fenced low maintenance 607m2 allotment
Call DAVID ELLIS or SARAH PARMENTER today to arrange your private viewing, don’t wait until tomorrow – it could be too late!