Hidden at the top of this peacefully quiet cul-de-sac that’s set amongst a lush, green canopy, this eye-catching family home occupies a huge 1013m2 block and provides an abundance of fabulous features.
With ample space and quality fixtures throughout, discerning buyers will appreciate the functional design and fine attention to detail.
On approaching the home, you’ll first notice the superbly elevated front timber decking. Encapsulating the front of the home, you’ll be enticed with constant breezes and sweeping views overlooking the distant mountain tops whilst still maintaining the upmost in privacy.
As you enter, the 9 foot ceilings, air-conditioning, ornate cornices and a neutral colour palette are sure to impress you – combining the original character features with a modern twist.
You’re first greeted by the generous separate lounge room with chic French timber doors – a space that provides you with a cosy space to relax after a long day.
Moving further inside, a spacious formal dining room adjoins the practical open kitchen – this affords you the flexibility to engage with your family whilst cooking up a storm as it’s the true focal point of the home. With quality cabinetry, a tiled splash back, room for a double-door fridge, breakfast bar, electric oven and cooktop, cooking here is a complete breeze!
Spilling out from this space is the expansive rear timber decking and courtyard – a wonderfully expansive entertaining area which overlooks the serene and leafy nature reserve (which is home to Koalas, Possums and Wallabies)this is the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine or beer after a hard days work and take in the peaceful surrounds.
Back inside, there are four generous bedrooms (all with built-in robes and ceiling fans), culminating in the master suite which offers air-conditioning and a stylish ensuite featuring a shower and corner bath (also with views from the window).
Also on offer is a separate laundry, a double lock-up garage and main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
This home is ideally located with easy access to numerous schools, shops, public transport and the M1 highway heading north or southbut far enough away where you’re not bothered by any noise.
A full features list includes:
• A private and elevated 1013m2 block
• Air-conditioning, 9ft ceilings, ornate cornices and ceiling fans throughout
• Neutral colour scheme
• Separate formal lounge with chic French timber doors
• Functional kitchen with quality cabinetry, tiled splash back, room for a double-door fridge, breakfast bar, electric oven and cooktop
• Spacious casual meals and separate formal dining room
• 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans including a spacious master with air-conditioning and ensuite with shower and corner bath
• Rear timber decking and courtyard overlooking the serene and leafy nature reserve that’s home to abundant wildlife
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Double lock-up garage
• Easy access to M1 and the Logan Motorway heading North or South
• Close to schools, shops & transport
This is a unique opportunity to secure an impressive home at a very affordable price!
Don’t delay! Homes of this calibre don’t last long at all.
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.