Make sure you take the time to view the short video tour that proves what a great “Queenslander” is all about!
Positioned in this leafy, quiet cul-de-sac right in the heart of Albany Creek, this unique replica Queenslander offers the wonderfully charming characteristics of yesteryear with the luxurious modern touches that you’d expect from a home of this ilk.
Offering panoramic views of the surrounding skyline and mountain tops and numerous places to enjoy this vista, discerning buyers will appreciate the functional design and the undeniable charm.
Before entering the residence, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the expansive front timber deck. Cleverly designed, this area is easily large enough to entertain many guests at your dinner parties or sizzling BBQ’s.
As you enter the home, the spectacular spotted gum timber floors, large light-filled windows, 9 foot ceilings and a neutral colour palette will welcome you with open arms.
Once inside and to your right, a separated family room greets you with warmth – this area provides you with a cosy space to relax after a long day’s work.
You’ll move through the home and arrive at the air-conditioned casual meals and living room that opens through large bi-folding doors out onto the fabulous expansive rear timber deck – a wonderfully private entertaining area overlooking the rear grassy yard, offering a fully fenced space with plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
The beautifully appointed open plan kitchen serves as the heart of the home and features quality cabinetry, a tiled splash back, breakfast bar, island bench, appliance cupboard, wine rack, water filter and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ducted range hood – this is certain to impress the master chef of the family.
There are four very generous bedrooms (3 of which are air-conditioned) culminating in the master suite which offers a walk-in robe, air-conditioning, access to the front deck and a stylish ensuite.
Upstairs is also home to the main bathroom which provides a separate shower and extra deep bath with a separate toilet and a separate laundry.
Downstairs, you’ll discover the hidden potential – there’s plenty of room to build-in underneath (which is already legal height) so you are more than able to double the size of this family home with ease.
Garnished with extra features that include an expansive and private 687m2 block, veggie garden, water tank, a front electric gate with easy side access and room for 3 vehicles under the homeand there’s even ample room extra vehicles (boats, trailers or caravans).
You’re only a short stroll to the central business district of Albany Creek, close to numerous schools, the Albany Creek shopping centre and buses – clearly, you have every amenity right at your doorstep.
A full features list includes:
• A private and well-proportioned 687m2 block
• Gorgeous elevated modern Queensland replica
• Air-conditioning, polished timber floors & 9 foot ceilings throughout
• A modern, neutral colour scheme
• Open plan kitchen featuring quality cabinetry, tiled splash back, breakfast bar, island bench, appliance
cupboard, wine rack, water filter and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas
cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ducted range hood
• Voluminous casual living & meals area
• Separate family room
• Elevated and expansive front deck with constant sea-breezes
• Large bi-folding doors open to rear back deck
• 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans (3 with air-conditioning) including a spacious master
suite with a walk-in robe, deck access and stylish ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and extra deep bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Potential to build-in underneath the home- with provisions for a 3rd bathroom already (all of which is legal
• Flat grassy yard at the rear with Sir Walter turf (very private)
• Water tank
• Veggie garden
• Security screens
• Front electric gate with easy side access
• Ample room for extra vehicles
• Triple lock-up garage
• Gas hot water
• Fabulous serene cul-de-sac with great neighbours
• Close to numerous schools, shops & transport
This is a unique opportunity to secure a unique home that offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity – Don’t delay, homes of this calibre are selling at lightening speeds right now!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.