Ideal for astute investors, first homebuyers or anyone seeking a care-free lifestyle, all local amenities are at your front door in this well-maintained complex, known as The Grange’.
This beautifully maintained townhouse offers easy access to local shops, schools, buses and trains whilst being only 30 minutes’ drive to Brisbane’s CBD and only 50 minutes to the Sunshine Coast.
With a grand total of four swimming pools, two tennis courts and two basketball courts, you would be forgiven for thinking you are staying at a beachside resort but you’ll love the fact that you can enjoy this lifestyle 365 days per year!
The townhouse is well-located within the complex and once you enter, you are first greeted inside by a spacious casual meals and living space providing plenty of natural light, striking tiles and a ceiling fan.
This space flows effortlessly to the functional and well-sized kitchen featuring a tiled splashback, dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven and room for a double door refrigerator.
The rear of the property provides a generous courtyard with a small grassy area – perfect for pets, with what is ideally a blank canvas’ for you to add your own personal touch.
As you make your way upstairs, you’ll find three generous bedrooms, all offering built-in robes and ceiling fans, while the master bedroom has access to the 2-way bathroom featuring a shower and bath.
Back downstairs, you have the single lock-up garage, a separate laundry, a separate toilet and plenty of storage.
With nothing left to do except move in and enjoy, this property is reserved for those wanting a laid back, low maintenance lifestyle.
With plenty of space and this very livable layout, this property will capture the attention of many discerning buyers.
A full features list includes:
* Spacious casual meals and living area with ceiling fan and striking tiled flooring
* Three generous bedrooms all offering built-in robes and ceiling fans, with the master featuring access to the 2-way bathroom
* Brand new carpets
* Practical kitchen with a tiled splashback, dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven and room for a double door refrigerator
* Rear courtyard area with plenty of room for pets
* Downstairs toilet and separate laundry
* Single lock-up garage
* Plenty of storage
* 4 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, two basketball courts and BBQ’s throughout the complex
* Plenty of visitor parking
* Ideal for first home buyers, investors or anyone seeking a low maintenance lifestyle
* 3 minute walk to Strathpine train station
* 4 minute walk to Strathpine Shopping Centre
* Close to local shops, schools, buses and trains
* Only 30 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD and only 50 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
With a great rental return and reasonable Body Corporate fees, this property offers outstanding value for money.
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions and arrange your private inspections.