Make sure you take the time to view the short video that truly encompasses the very best of what this magnificent property has to offer.
This spectacular sprawling residence spans two impressive levels of refined opulence and undeniable quality.
Beautifully appointed with no detail left wanting, this attractive design is a clever use of space and from the moment you lay eyes on this residence, you’ll instantly see your family residing here in comfortand entertaining your friends and family in style!
As you enter the home, high lofty ceilings, Bamboo floors, large light-filled spaces and a calming neutral colour palette will instantly pique your interest.
On the right wing’ of the home, two large separate offices (with built-in desks and air-conditioning) and a study nook are tucked away, complete with a separate external entrance- absolutely perfect for those that run a business from home.
As you ascend a little further into the home, you’re drawn to the enormous designer gourmet kitchen offering 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall edges, a glass splashback, walk-in pantry, soft-close cupboards, an island bench, a breakfast bar and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, a fully integrated microwave, fully integrated dishwasher, fully integrated fridge, a ducted range hood, oven and an induction cooktop – this is kitchen that many would envyand right down to the fine little details that include LED backlighting, it is truly an impressive offering.
The voluminous casual living and dining area (with combustion heater) flows effortlessly off the kitchen, through bi-folding doors and onto the breathtaking outdoor areasbut more about this soon!
Also on this level is an enormous family room, a spacious laundry, a separate rumpus room, a full third bathroom and separate powder roomeverything you could desire.
Heading up the internal staircase onto the second level, you’ll find the beautifully appointed main bathroom and six very generous bedrooms, culminating in the lavish master suite – a supreme amalgamation of opulence and functionality, offering a walk-through robe and the palatial ensuite with a twin rain shower, twin basins & floor to ceiling tiles.
You’ll love the huge array of louvers that are well utilized throughout this home, allowing the light South-Easterly cool breezes to meander through on the hottest of days – every little detail here has been well thought out!
If you love to entertain, the exquisite expansive outdoor entertaining alfresco (with pitched roofing) overlooks a suspended azure blue in-ground swimming pool with plenty of room to entertain guests – this truly extravagant space comes complete with a built-in bench, deluxe BBQ (may be included for the right price), feature tiled splash back, fridge, sink, integrated dishwasher and canopy range hood – you won’t find a better place to host Summer BBQ’s, or simply relax by the pool with a cold beer or glass of wine.
Located on Mitchelton’s “acreage row”, this is your chance to feel like you’re living a dream acreage lifestyle without the maintenance and yet you’re only 10 km from the Brisbane CBD.
A full features list includes:
• A private and secluded 1,358m2 block
• A stunning, architecturally designed two-storey home
• Impressive & expansive outdoor entertaining areas including the rear alfresco with outdoor kitchen
• Azure blue suspended in-ground salt water swimming pool
• Air-conditioning, LED downlights, lofty vaulted ceilings and Bamboo flooring throughout
• Designer kitchen featuring stone bench tops with waterfall edges, a glass splashback, walk-in pantry, soft-close cupboards and drawers, an island bench, a breakfast bar and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, fully integrated fridge, microwave and dishwasher, ducted range hood, oven and an induction cooktop
• Voluminous casual living & meals area (with combustion heater)
• Separate family room & separate rumpus room (with tinted windows)
• 6 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans including a lavish master suite offering a walk-through robe and the palatial ensuite with a twin rain shower, twin basins & floor to ceiling tiles
• Main bathroom with twin rain showers, skylight, floor to ceiling tiles, twin basins and extra-large bath
• Two separate offices with a separate external entrance (air-conditioned and with built-in desks)
• Separate study nook (with built-in desk)
• Full third bathroom downstairs
• Impressive amounts of storage space throughout
• Downstairs powder room
• Flat manicured grassy yard at the rear of the home
• Double lock-up garage
• 2 x 33,000 litre water tanks
• 5KW solar system
• A short stroll to numerous schools, shops & transport
This is a unique opportunity to secure a luxurious lifestyle on a superb allotment that couldn’t possibly be replicated for this price – Don’t delay!