Look no further for a low-maintenance lifestyle with every amenity well within an arm’s reach.
Nestled in the heart of Warner Lakes and offering all the creature comforts you could demand, you would be forgiven for thinking this home was brand new as it has been immaculately looked after and loved.
There’s clearly a lovely street appeal and a fantastic outlook from your fully fenced front yard that lies opposite the picturesque parkland.
As you head inside, you’ll be greeted with clean lines, modern finishes, tinted windows and light & airy spaces.
You will first notice the formal lounge at the front of the home, taking full advantage of the outlook from the front – the perfect space to enjoy an engaging book in total peace and quiet.
Wandering further into the home, your eyes will be drawn to the upmarket open plan kitchen boasting Caesar stone bench tops, feature glass and window splash back, a walk-in pantry, room for a double-door refrigerator (with plumbing), stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven, rangehood and 4-burner gas cook top – sure to please the gourmet chef of the family!
The casual meals and living area form the main hub of the home adjoining both the formal lounge room and kitchen – you’ll never miss a beat in this well-designed living space.
Glass sliders lead to a partially enclosed alfresco which provides plenty of privacy with room in the beautifully manicured yard for the kids or pets to play, making an ideal place to sit in the afternoon and relax.
Back inside, you’ll find chic main bathroom, a separate laundry and four spacious bedrooms including the generous master bedroom with a walk-through robe and ensuite that offers an oversize shower and twin basins.
Oh! You want more features? Would ducted and zoned air-conditioning be on your Must Have’ list? How about 3.5KW solar power? Would a greenhouse be of interest? The list goes on with; a 5000-litre underground water tank, a storage shed, a fruit patch, security screens, NBN internet and a remote double lock-up garage (with storage and anti-slip flooring).
This property will definitely be on your must see’ list and after viewing, it will no doubt be on your must have’ list!
Act fast… Homes like these are few and far between in this price range.
A full features list includes:
• Centrally located and low maintenance 600m2 allotment opposite parkland
• Open plan living & meals area & separate formal lounge room
• Clean lines & neutral tones
• Ducted air-conditioning (6 zones), ceilings fans, tinted windows, tiled and carpeted throughout
• Impressive upmarket kitchen boasting Caesar stone bench tops, feature glass and window splash back, walk-in pantry, room for a double-door refrigerator (with plumbing), stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven, rangehood and 4-burner gas cook top
• 4 generous bedrooms culminating in the master bedroom with walk-through robe & ensuite featuring twin basins and an oversize shower
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Expansive rear entertaining area providing plenty of privacy
• Beautifully landscaped backyard
• Greenhouse, storage shed, fruit patch and storage locker
• Separate fully fenced yard at the front of the property
• Double remote lock-up garage (with storage and anti-slip flooring)
• Security screens
• 3.5 KW solar system
• 5000 litre underground water tank
• Instant gas hot water
• NBN internet
• Fully insulated Colorbond roof
• Close to schools, shops & transport
This property is truly priced to sell – don’t miss your chance to inspect!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.