This character filled, low-set home resides on a generous 663m2 allotment and offers the perfect first home or prime investment opportunity.
Within a stone’s throw of numerous schools, easy access to public transport and plenty of shops, this low-maintenance home offers a convenient lifestyle.
You are first greeted by an air-conditioned casual meals and living area – a great place to relax and unwind in front of the TV at night.
This area seamlessly enmeshes with the practical kitchen that offers a tiled splash back, 5-burner gas cooktop, oven, range hood, timber cabinetry, dishwasher, plenty of room for a double door fridge and views of the picturesque backyarda place where you can watch the kids with ease.
Venture outside to arrive at the enormous pergola overlooking the flat grassy yard – a place where your kids and pets can round around and play with plenty of space. This yard also provides a fantastic space for entertaining whilst also featuring an extra-large garden shed with ample storage.
Back inside, there are three generously sized bedrooms, all of which have ceiling fans and built-in robes. A separate laundry, study nook and a well-appointed main bathroom, compliment the remainder of the internal space.
Also featuring two water tanks, a single lock-up garage (with loads of storage), a fully fenced front yard and an expansive front veranda, this family home has been meticulously maintained and offers a great number of extras!
Opportunities like this are rare – quite simply, homes in this price range are few and far between.
You’ll have to be quick to secure this one!
A full features list includes:
• A generous 663m2 allotment
• Very neat and tidy low set brick home
• Air-conditioned casual meals and living area
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with a tiled splashback, 5-burner gas cooktop, oven, range hood, timber cabinetry, dishwasher and plenty of room for a double door fridge
• Three generously sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Main bathroom features a shower and bath
• Separate laundry
• Separate study area
• Single remote lock-up garage with plenty of storage
• Enormous rear pergola
• Expansive front veranda
• Fruit trees
• Two water tanks
• Spacious and fully fenced flat grassy yard (fenced right to the front boundary to maximize the yard space)
• Extra-large garden shed
• Tiled roof
• Security screens throughout
• Electric hot water system
• Very close to schools, shops and public transport (both trains and buses)
• 30 minutes to the CBD
Be quick – this home is certain to attract strong interest!
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.