Located in this ultra-handy position, this gorgeous high-set brick and timber home oozes potential.
You are fortunate enough to be close to buses (right at your front door), schools and shopsin fact, every conceivable amenity is right at your fingertips.
With a sense of warmth radiating from its attractive exterior you will easily feel right at home from the moment you first inspect this sturdy abode.
Stepping through the front door (past the expansive front balcony) into the sizeable, air-conditioned lounge and dining area, you will immediately notice the striking polished hardwood timber floors and ample space for all your family to gather, eat a meal, watch a movie or simply relax with after a hard day’s work.
Beyond this area, you’ll wander into the well-equipped kitchen complete with electric stove and oven, range hood, tiled splash back, Tasmanian oak timber cabinetry, room for a double-door refrigerator and ample cupboard space.
All 3 bedrooms are well sized (with two offering air-conditioning), whilst the main bathroom is beautifully finished with floor to ceiling tiles as well as a shower and bath.
Meander down the rear stairs outside and your eyes will be fixated on your beautifully landscaped backyard. With an entertainment gazebo, chicken coop, double storage shed and fruit trees, this is your very own private slice of the outdoors at your backdoor!
Underneath the home, you’ll find a double lock-up garage (with storage), a separate laundry, study nook and utility room currently used as a rumpus – there’s plenty of potential to convert this space to whatever your needs require.
This fully fenced family home is ready to move straight in with nothing to do. You will not find value like this in such a close proximity to every amenity and the CBD.
Act fast to avoid disappointment!
A full features list includes:
* Expansive front deck
* Generous 607m2 fully fenced allotment (with fencing right to the front boundary to fully maximize the every square inch of the yard).
* Sizeable air-conditioned lounge and dining areas upstairs
* Striking polished timber floors and ceiling fans
* Open kitchen with electric stove and oven, range hood, tiled splash back, Tasmanian oak timber cabinetry, room for a double-door refrigerator and ample cupboard space
* Three generously sized bedrooms (two with air-conditioning)
* Well-appointed main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Downstairs rumpus room and study nook
* Separate laundry
* Double lock-up garage (with storage)
* Beautifully landscaped backyard with entertaining gazebo
* Double storage shed
* Chicken coop
* Fruit trees
* Gas hot water
* Tiled roof with insulation
* Only metres to shops, buses (Everton Village) as well as walking distance to Brookside Shopping Centre & K-Mart Arana Hills.
* 20 minutes to the CBD
* Close to plenty of schools (both public and private) and a short drive to trains
This is an abode that offers plenty of room to play and growand outstanding value for money – Be quick!
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to arrange your inspections and answer your questions.