Tucked away in a handy pocket that’s only a short stroll to the Warner Village’ Shopping Centre, this impressive family home offers a refreshingly different living option from the all-too-common rendered brick boxes.
From the moment you ascend the front staircase and enter the home, you’ll notice the gorgeous polished timber floors and modern colour palette throughoutand the feeling of space and separation will impress as you meander through.
The generous open plan living and meals area is air-conditioned and offers plenty of space for the whole family.
Adjoining this space is the functional open kitchen – offering room for a double door fridge, a myriad of stainless steel appliances and tiled splash backs – it’s easy to enjoy cooking up a storm right here.
The kitchen effortlessly flows out to the private, elevated and expansive rear deck which really is a fabulous place to relax or entertain many over a sizzling BBQ.
Back inside, you’ll love the three generously sized bedrooms that include the spacious master bedroom with a built-in robe and air-conditioning.
The main bathroom offers a separate shower and bath with a 2-Pac vanity and separate toilet.
The downstairs of the home is built-in with a beautifully finished rumpus room that’s completed with 600mm porcelain tiles, dimmable LED downlights and a built-in bar at the rear.
This area spills out to the spacious pergola at the side of the home, providing another outdoor entertaining option.
Also downstairs, you’ll find the double lock-up garage, laundry, a separate powder room and plenty of potential to convert this utility area to a dual living’ style arrangement.
You will also note the easy side access into the flat (fully fenced) grassy yard with a handy garden shed that still leaves plenty of room for a pool.
This home truly offers more than meets the eye and far more than your average home in this area.
A full features list includes:
* An expansive and private rear deck
* Spacious and flat 642m2 block
* Gorgeous polished hardwood timber floors
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Expansive lounge & dining area
* Open kitchen offering room for a double door fridge, a myriad of stainless steel appliances and tiled splash backs
* Three spacious bedrooms (master bedroom with built-in robe and air-conditioning)
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath and 2-Pac vanity
* Separate toilet
* Downstairs is built-in with 600mm porcelain tiles, LED (dimmable) downlights and built-in bar
* Potential for a dual living’ style of arrangement in the downstairs utility area
* Separate downstairs powder room
* Downstairs laundry
* Separate pergola (or carport) at the side of the home
* Flat usable grassy yard with room for a pool
* Garden shed
* Double lock-up garage
* Easy side access
* Tiled roof with insulation
* 5KW solar power
* Electric hot water
* Close to many schools (private and public) including Genesis Christian College
* Close to all amenities with a short stroll to Warner Village Shopping Centre, buses, trains & only minutes from the Strathpine Shopping Centre.
Make no mistake – homes with plenty of character and features seldom last long in this price range – Be Quick!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.