Located within a very short stroll to shops, restaurants and public transport, you’ll love living in this peaceful boutique townhouse complex whilst having every possible convenience right at your front door!
This is a beautifully maintained complex that’s set neatly in a peacefully quiet position within this fabulous leafy street.
As you enter the property, you’ll immediately take note of the modern touches, the light-filled space and the superb elevated position designed to capture the constant cool breezes.
Welcomed by polished timber floors, ducted air-conditioning and a neutral colour scheme, you’ll instantly decide that this is more than your standard townhouse.
The stunning open plan kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher and oven, 4-burner gas cook top, a feature tiled splashback and room for a double door refrigerator – this upmarket kitchen is sure to indulge the budding chef of the family.
Adjoining this space is the generous casual living and meals area which flows effortlessly through chic bi-fold doors through to the rear back decking – a perfect place to wake up with a coffee each day or host a sizzling Summer BBQ over a few cold drinks.
Back inside and upstairs, you’ll find two spacious bedrooms (both with built-in robes and ceiling fans) whilst the master has an ensuite (including an oversize shower and floor to ceiling tiles) and bedroom two has access to a 2-way bathroom featuring a shower over bath.
With security screens throughout, an alarm system, a water tank, a laundry cupboard and two car spaces (with plenty of on-street parking) and most importantly, affordable Body Corporate fees, this townhouse has more to offer than you might expect.
A full features list includes:
* Modern two-storey townhouse
* Ducted air-conditioning, polished timber floors, ceiling fans and security screens
* Open plan living & dining area
* Open plan kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, stainless steel
dishwasher and oven, 4-burner gas cook top, a feature tiled splashback and room for a
double door refrigerator
* Master bedroom with sizable built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite featuring an
oversize shower and floor to ceiling tiles
* Second bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and a 2-way bathroom with a shower and
* Separate laundry cupboard
* Timber bi-folding doors open to a fabulous rear timber deck – ideal for entertaining
* Two car spaces
* Alarm system
* Water tank
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Plenty of on-street parking
* Ideal for first home buyers, investors or anyone seeking a low maintenance lifestyle
* Minutes away from Stafford Shopping Centre and Chermside Shopping Centre
* A very short stroll to buses and only a short drive to trains
* Easy access to the Airport Link tunnel
* Only 15 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD and only 55 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
Don’t delay, astute buyers will act fast on this stunning townhouse.
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.