There’s always a strong demand for homes that offer a genuine dual living option and without question, this very affordable residence provides plenty of room for growing families.
Meticulously renovated over the past few years, you’ll be suitably impressed with the spectacular level of finishes, ample space and vastly usable acreage that is all too rare in this location.
Set in an elevated, leafy and private position, the first thing you’ll notice is that the well-proportioned 6048m2 block is fully fenced and provides ample room to do so much moreit’s a perfect option to store large vehicles (even trucks), build extra sheds or simply store boats and caravans.
The fully bitumened driveway leads you past the enormous 4-bay shed (with extra height) and straight up to the impressive home.
As you enter the main residence, you’ll wander through the air-conditioned games room and study nook and up the internal stairs that lead you into a generous open plan living and meals areathis area offers genuine fully imported Italian porcelain tiles and attractive ornate fans.
This area adjoins the truly indulgent kitchen complete with dark granite tops, 2-Pac cabinetry, glass splash backs, appliance cupboard and upmarket appliances that include a Blanco 900mm stainless steel oven & 5-burner gas cook top.
This entire floor spills out to the wonderfully expansive wrap-around deck that encompasses the home – the ideal place to relax over a morning coffee or late afternoon wine as you sit and listen to nothing but the sweet sound of the local bird life.
Over a gentle split-level, you’ll then head towards the bedrooms where the master bedroom provides direct access to the deck as well as a large walk-in robe, ceiling fan and lavish ensuite offering floor-to-ceiling marble tiles, a chic glass vanity, push-button lights and a rain shower.
The remaining three bedrooms all provide built-in robes and ceiling fans with one of these three bedrooms also providing direct access to the wrap-around deck.
Equally as indulgent, the main bathroom is a bold combination of floor-to-ceiling tiles, a huge shower, a 2-Pac vanity and huge corner spa bathimagine soaking away your troubles in this beauty after a hard day’s work.
Wander down the stairs and across the side of the homeand you’ll soon find the entrance to the surprisingly spacious Granny flatand you’ll wonder how they designed the home with so much space under one roof.
This true dual living option provides two separate bedrooms, a study nook, a fully-equipped kitchen, a generous air-conditioned living and meals area, main bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry. This Granny flat is secured with a Crimsafe style security screen door and is the perfect option for elderly parents, older children or welcomed guests.
There’s little that this impressive property doesn’t offer and is bound to appeal to a wide variety of people.
A full features list includes:
• Fully fenced and vastly usable 6048m2 allotment
• Fully bitumened driveway
• Enormous 4-bay shed with extra height and a 15 amp power point
• Spacious downstairs games room
• Separate study nook
• Internal stairs
• Large open plan living & meals area with genuine fully-imported Italian porcelain tiles
• Truly indulgent kitchen with dark granite tops, 2-Pac cabinetry, glass splash backs, appliance cupboard and upmarket appliances including a Blanco 900mm oven & 5-burner gas cook top
• Wonderfully expansive wrap-around deck – ideal for entertaining and relaxing
• Master bedroom with direct access to the deck, large walk-in robe, ceiling fan and lavish ensuite including floor-to-ceiling genuine marble tiles, chic glass vanity, push-button lights & rain shower
• Remaining three bedrooms in the main residence all with built-in robes and ceiling fans (with one of these rooms also offering direct access to the wrap-around deck)
• Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a huge shower, 2-Pac vanity & huge corner spa bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry also with a 15 amp power point
• Two separate bedrooms
• Study nook
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• A generous air-conditioned living & meals area
• A full bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• An outdoor entertaining area underneath the main deck
• Separate electricity meter
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.