Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Murrumba Downs, this eye catching, flawless home is bound to impress those that demand quality, a fabulous location and the utmost in privacy.
This character filled, low-maintenance abode resides on a well-proportioned 446m2 allotment and offers the perfect starter or prime investment opportunity.
Within minutes of the North Pine River, plenty of schools, public transport and shops, convenience is just one of the many fantastic features this home has to offer.
As you head inside, you’ll be delighted by the overall immaculate condition as well as the light and airy feel.
The generous air-conditioned living and dining area truly is the focal point of the home, the perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
Adjoining this area, you’ll love the beautifully appointed kitchen that offers plenty of cupboards, a tiled splash back, electric cooktop, rangehood and oven, Bosch dishwasher, room for a double door fridge and plenty of bench space – certainly, it’s a kitchen that’s large enough to prepare any meal whilst still being in the mix’.
This area flows effortlessly to the rear alfresco which offers an easy side access and a great space for the kids and pets to play in this fully fenced (and beautifully landscaped) yard. With no neighbours at the rear, you’re spoilt with complete privacy.
There are three generously sized bedrooms including the well-appointed master bedroom that includes a walk-through robe to the 2-way bathroom (with separate shower and bath).
With a separate toilet, a double lock-up garage, 2.5KW solar system, solar hot water, laundry and a separate courtyard area, this home has been cleverly designed to offer ample room and separation without compromising its’ overall charm.
Opportunities like this are rare as homes in this price range are few and far between.
You’ll have to be quick to secure this one!
A full features list includes:
• A private 446m2 block
• Neutral colour scheme
• Striking floors, air-conditioning and security screens throughout
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboards, a tiled splash back, electric cooktop, rangehood and oven, Bosch dishwasher, room for a double door fridge and plenty of bench space
• Generous living and meals area
• 3 generous bedrooms including the master bedroom with walk-through robe and 2-way bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Rear alfresco overlooking the well-landscaped grassy yard
• Easy side access
• Fully fenced for kids and pets
• Electric hot water
• Double lock-up garage
• Tiled roof with insulation
• 2.5KW solar system
• Solar hot water
• Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
• 5 minutes to Westfield North Lakes
• 4 minutes to Murrumba Downs Train Station
• 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
This is a unique opportunity to secure an impressive home at a very affordable price!
Don’t delay! Homes of this calibre don’t last long at all.
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.