Set on a superb 6000m2 allotment that’s beautifully hidden within the peaceful leafy surrounds and lush greenery, you’ll appreciate the original character charm with a modern twist throughout this fabulous residence.
This two-storey brick home is ideally suited to growing families – it’s rare to find a home with so much space and separability.
As you make your way across the front timber walkway that leads you to the front door be instantly impressed by the fresh landscaping that surrounds the home.
You’ll enter on the upper level which is home to the four very large bedrooms including the lavish master suite featuring air-conditioning, a large walk-in robe and palatial ensuite boasting twin basins, a separate shower and a corner spa bathand best of all, you’ll awake to the large glass window (that’s virtually floor-to-ceiling) capturing the serene, picturesque outlook.
The main bathroom, a remote double lock-up garage (with extra storage) and plenty of storage cupboards are also on this level.
As you descend the internal stairs into the heart of the home, you enter the expansive casual dining area adjoining the spacious open plan kitchen – a Chef’s delight offering room for a double-door fridge, a Miele dishwasher, breakfast bar, a tiled splashback, plenty of bench space, a walk-in pantry and brand new stainless-steel appliances including an oven, rangehood and 4-burner gas cooktop. It’s easy to picture yourself preparing all your family’s meals here as you catch up on the day’s events.
The lower level is garnished with striking slate tiles, exposed feature brickwork and a separate air-conditioned lounge, dining and family room with plenty of space to unwind and take in the gorgeous backdrop from the comfort of your couch.
Through the numerous glass sliders, you will find the expansive entertaining area that overlooks the near new suspended azure in-ground infinity edge swimming pool enveloped with tiled surroundsbrilliantly designed to really take advantage of the leafy screen which provides privacy and a calming peaceful element.
The surrounding grounds include fresh landscaping and plenty of room for the kids to play. There’s also ample space to store large vehicles in several different areas of this block.
With plenty of extra features including a separate laundry (with laundry chute), a downstairs powder room, storage under the stairs, septic, solar hot water and town water- this home will certainly tick your boxes’.
Located only a stone’s throw from the Eatons Hill Hotel and shopping precinct, you’ll feel a million miles away yet be so close to everything.
A full features list includes:
* Expansive two-storey family residence
* 6,000m2 of fabulous leafy green acreage
* Gorgeous front timber walkway leading to the front door
* Slate tiled floors & air-conditioning throughout
* 3 downstairs living areas including; a lounge/dining area, family room and a casual meals area
* Open plan kitchen with room for a double-door fridge, a Miele dishwasher, breakfast bar, a tiled splashback, plenty of bench space, a walk-in pantry and brand new stainless-steel appliances including an oven, rangehood and 4-burner gas cooktop
* Palatial master bedroom with air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and a lavish ensuite featuring twin basins, a separate shower and a corner spa bath with a large floor-to-ceiling glass window capturing the fabulous picturesque outlook
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all very large and feature ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with shower and vanity
* Separate toilet
* Separate downstairs powder room
* Glass sliders open up to the expansive rear entertaining area
* New near azure in-ground swimming pool with surrounding tiles and infinity edge
* Fresh landscaping around the home
* Double lock-up garage with extra storage
* Generous internal laundry with laundry chute
* Loads of storage & cupboard space
* Solar hot water
* Plenty of room for extra vehicles
* Septic system
* Insulated roof
* Town water
* Close to local schools, shops, local businesses & public transport
Clearly one of Eatons Hills’ most picturesque and sought after places to live, this immaculate residence is sure to tick the boxes of even the most fastidious of buyers.
Don’t delay – quality homes in this position rarely become available and when they do, they are bound to be snapped up quickly.
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.