In a peacefully quiet position that’s a stone’s throw from Warner shopping village, this solid family home is bound to impress those that demand convenience and the utmost in privacy.
Offering an abundance of extras, fantastic separation and a fabulous layout, discerning buyers will appreciate the functional design and attention to detail.
The home greets you with a warm exterior including fresh landscaping and a private front porch – perfect for sipping your morning coffee as you watch the surise.
Once inside you’ll find striking tiled floors, a neutral colour scheme and air-conditioning – all the necessary creature comforts.
You’ll first notice a formal lounge and dining room at the front of the home, conveniently separated offering a warm and spacious welcome.
Further into the home, the sumptuous open plan kitchen and meals area affords you the flexibility to engage with your family whilst cooking up a storm as it’s the focal point of the home. With a 4-burner gas cooktop, a built-in pantry, room for a double-door fridge, a tiled splashback, rangehood and stainless-steel oven, cooking here is a breeze!
There are four well-separated bedrooms (all with ceiling fans) culminating in the master suite which offers a stylish ensuite.
Also on offer is a second bathroom with a shower and bath, separate toilet, separate spacious laundry and a single lock-up garage with handy drive-through access.
With an enormous grassy yard with easy side access and a garden shed, you have plenty of room for a large shed or in-ground swimming pool as this is truly a yard that offers loads of potential.
This truly is a lifestyle choice, right in the heart of Warner where you’re close to the Warner Tavern, Warner Shopping Village’, public transport, quality schools – you name it!
A full features list includes:
• A private 619m2 block
• Split system air-conditioning, striking tiles and a security-screens throughout
• Neutral colour scheme
• Open plan kitchen with a 4-burner gas cooktop, a built-in pantry, room for a double-door fridge, a tiled splashback, rangehood and stainless-steel oven
• Separate formal lounge and dining
• Private front porch
• Spacious casual meals area adjoining kitchen
• 4 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans including a spacious master with built-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with shower over bath
• Separate laundry
• Huge fully fenced backyard ideal for kids and pets with plenty of room for a shed or pool with easy side access
• Garden shed
• Single lock-up garage with drive-through access into the backyard
• Plenty of room for extra vehicles
• Bottled gas
• Tiled roof
• Foxtel dish
• Close to schools, shop, public transport, restaurants and cafes
This is a unique opportunity to secure an impressive home with a wonderful lifestyle opportunity – Don’t delay, homes of this calibre don’t last when they’re priced as competitively as this one!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to arrange your private inspections.