Quite simply, this low maintenance modern abode offers ample space, convenience, outstanding value for moneyand something that’s just a little bit delightfully different!
Positioned in the most convenient pocket of Warner where homes are often snapped up fast, you’re just a mere stroll to the Warner Shopping Village’, public transport and minutes to numerous schools.
From the exterior, the gardens and front facade are extremely well-maintained and offer a subtle hint of what’s waiting for you inside.
As you enter, to your right you’ll find the very generous formal lounge and dining room, with large light-filled windows, a semi-cathedral ceiling and gorgeous exposed beams – this room is simply stunning and surprisingly private! Also offering air-conditioning for comfort, this space is perfect for a little down time with the family to enjoy your favourite movie.
Meandering further into the home, your eyes will be drawn to the spacious and practical kitchen offering an oven, provisions for a dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood, a tiled splashback, copious amounts of cupboard space, room for a double-door fridge and a breakfast bar- a great place to prepare any meal or a perfect canvas to add your own flare and improvements.
The generous casual meals and living area (with large vaulted ceilings) adjoins the kitchen and forms the main hub of the home where the whole family can catch up on the day’s events.
Glass sliders lead to an expansive high-pitched pergola area overlooking the fully fenced backyard that includes a sparkling in-ground swimming pool with a cascading rock water feature and tropical surrounds that provide ample privacy and a luscious green backdrop – with Summer around the corner, you may have a few more friends and family come-a-knocking!
Back inside you’ll find four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans including the large master bedroom with a double built-in robe, air-conditioning, ensuite and views of the pool in the rear which offer a fabulous outlook from your bedroom window.
Other features include new carpets, a double remote lock-up garage (with anti-slip flooring), a beautifully appointed main bathroom, a separate laundry, a 3KW solar system and a garden shed – this home is likely to meet all your criteria.
From space and separability to entertaining and privacy – it has all been carefully considered in the clever design.
A full features list includes:
• Centrally located and low maintenance 600m2 allotment
• Low-set rendered brick home
• Air-conditioning, vaulted ceilings, brand new carpets and tiled floors throughout
• Clean lines & neutral tones
• Separate formal lounge & dining with gorgeous exposed timber beams
• Spacious kitchen with an oven, provisions for a dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood, a tiled splashback, room for a double-door fridge, copious amounts of cupboard space and a breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with double built-in robe, air-conditioning & ensuite
• Another three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Expansive pitched pergola
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with rock water feature and tropical surrounds
• Private and low-maintenance yard
• Garden shed
• Double remote lock-up garage with anti-slip flooring
• 3KW solar system
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Electric hot water
• Triple-lock doors and security screens throughout
• Sensor lighting around the home
• Foxtel dish
• Tiled roof
• Only a short stroll from schools, shops & transport
This property is truly priced to sell – don’t miss your chance to inspect quickly!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions and arrange your private inspections.