Make sure you take the time to view the short video that truly encompasses the very best of what this magnificent property has to offer.
Nestled in the leafy Greenwoods Estate’ in a superb position opposite the picturesque nature reserve, this spacious, upmarket residence offers plenty for the most discerning of buyers.
You’ll enter past the front electric gate and discover that the front of the home is just as immaculate as everything that lies inside – beautifully landscaped gardens and a fully fenced space offering plenty of room for kids and pets to play with ease.
Upon entering the home, you’ll first notice the 9 foot ceilings, striking tiles and ducted air-conditioning. You’re greeted by the fabulous formal lounge and dining areas but what will blow you away is the stunning floor-to-ceiling glass panels that overlook the entertainer’s paradise that awaits outside. It’s hard to believe that a space so open could be so private!
Wandering further into the right wing’ of the home, your eyes will be drawn to the breath-taking enormous open plan kitchen. This kitchen was truly designed for the chef of the family.., boasting thick Caesar stone benches (with waterfall edges), island bench, breakfast bar, recessed sinks, room for a double-door refrigerator (with plumbing), soft-close drawers, glass splashback, walk-in pantry, appliance cupboard and an array of integrated and quality stainless steel appliances. Quite simply, anyone that demands a large kitchen will love this creation!
Adjoining this gourmet creation is the generous casual living area that spills out to a front timber deck which captures the front leafy outlook with constant breezesthe perfect place for a morning coffee where you can relax in privacy.
The right wing of the home effortlessly spills out to an enormous rear alfresco entertaining area (with built-in speakers) overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and cascading water feature – offering the perfect Summer entertaining space.
Back inside, the left wing’ of the home boasts a remote double lock-up garage (with anti-slip flooring and storage), a 2-way main bathroom with separate shower and bath and access to the pool area, a large separate laundry and a separate cinema room featuring tiered seating with reclining seating, wall-mounted speaking and projector and screen – this is Gold Class’ right in your home and is ideal for those blockbuster family movies!
There are also four generous bedrooms including a guest bedroom (complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite) and a master bedroom that redefines the word lavish’. Featuring a walk-behind robe, access to the rear and a beautifully appointed open ensuite, equipped with twin basins, rain shower and corner spa bathall with a fabulous view right over the crystal clear pool.
More than your average family home, this property offers an abundancy of extra features including; a garden shed, 5KW solar power, solar hot water, tranquil front water feature, veggie patch, 2x 3000 litre water tanks and Crimsafe screens.
A full features list includes:
• Low maintenance (fully fenced) 1,657m2 allotment opposite the picturesque nature reserve
• Front water feature and electric gate
• Formal lounge and dining with floor to ceiling glass windows
• Striking tiles, 9ft ceilings, and ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Impressive upmarket kitchen boasting thick Caesar stone benches (with waterfall edges), island bench, breakfast bar, recessed sinks, room for a double-door refrigerator (with plumbing), soft-close drawers, glass splashback, walk-in pantry, appliance cupboard and an array of integrated and quality stainless steel appliances
• Casual living area with front timber decking
• Separate cinema room featuring tiered seating with reclining seating, wall-mounted speakers and projector and screen
• Lavish master bedroom with a walk-behind robe, access to the rear and a beautifully appointed open ensuite, equipped with twin basins, rain shower and corner spa bath
• 3 other spacious bedrooms including the guest bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2-way main bathroom with separate shower and bath and access to the pool area
• External basin and separate toilet
• Large separate laundry
• Enormous rear alfresco with outdoor speakers
• In-ground swimming pool with cascading water feature
• Low-maintenance and fully-fenced back and front yard grassy yard with plenty of room for kids and pets
• Double remote lock-up garage with storage and anti-slip flooring
• 5KW solar system
• Solar hot water
• Garden shed
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Veggie patch
• Gas bottles
• 2x 3000 litre water tanks
• Fully insulated tiled roof
• Close to schools, shops & transport
This property is truly one of a kind and created by a quality builder (Fred Pahor Homes) – don’t miss your chance to inspect quickly as it’s bound to attract significant interest.
‘The Michael Spillane …