If you love to entertain, if you’re not a fan of maintenance and you enjoy the finer things in life- this property is a must see’!
In a sought-after pocket of ‘Warner Lakes’ and offering all the creature comforts, this custom build is truly a home that will not be replicated.
There’s clearly a lovely street appeal from the front with a gentle elevation and as you head inside, you’ll be greeted with high ceilings, a neutral colour scheme, stunning polished timber floors, downlights and ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
To your left is the generous formal lounge room with plush carpets and convenient separation, perfect for curling up on the couch for a movie or simply enjoying some peace with a good book.
The centre of the home provides a very generous casual meals and living space which adjoins the delightful open plan kitchen equipped with all the upmarket trimmings – an island bench, stone bench tops with waterfall edges, recessed sinks, a wine rack, room for a double-door fridge (with plumbing), a feature tiled splashback and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm stainless steel oven, dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop and a ducted rangehood. If you can’t cook-up a storm in this kitchen with ease… it might be time for some lessons.
The kitchen and casual living/meals area opens out through gorgeous timber bi-folding doors to the main event! With an expansive rear alfresco (complimented by drop-down blinds) overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool (with water feature), a separate poolside gazebo (with Rosewood roofing) and meticulous surrounding landscaping- the theme of this area is relaxation- though if relaxation is not your thing, it can also be utilised to entertain many welcome guests for those hot Summer days.
Still outside, you’ll also find another outdoor living space with a grassy area for kids and pets, plus a raised timber deck- which has been specifically positioned and elevated to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets with a glass of red or white.
Head back inside to find four spacious bedrooms culminating in the master suite that offers a double-door entry, large walk-in robe and lavish ensuite featuring an oversize shower, floor to ceiling tiles and twin basins.
Although this home is truly one of a kind’, it comes equipped with all the creature comforts you desire, including; a beautifully appointed main bathroom, a large separate laundry, a guest toilet, a remote double lock-up garage (with workbench), garden shed, 5000 litre water tank, 4.5KW solar power and plenty of room for extra vehicles, boats or caravans.
This home will need to be seen to be fully appreciated, though hurry – it certainly will not last.
A full features list includes:
• Centrally located and low maintenance 794m2 allotment
• ‘Warner Lakes’ Estate address
• Polished timber floors, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, downlights, high
ceilings and a neutral colour scheme throughout
• Separate carpeted formal lounge room
• Large casual meals and living room opening to outside through bi-folding doors
• Impressive kitchen with an island bench with stone bench tops, waterfall edges,
recessed sinks, a wine rack, room for a double-door fridge (with plumbing), a
feature tiled splashback and an array of quality stainless steel appliances,
including a 900mm stainless steel oven, dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop and a
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, double-door entry & ensuite with floor to
ceiling tiles, twin basins and oversized shower
• 3 other spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate guest toilet
• Expansive rear alfresco with drop-down blinds
• Sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool with cascading water feature
• Beautifully landscaped surrounds
• Poolside gazebo with Rosewood roofing
• Separate outdoor living space with grassy area for kids and pets + a raised
timber deck positioned to catch the sunset
• Large separate laundry
• Double remote lock-up garage with workbench
• 5000 litre water tank
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Garden shed
• Foxtel dish
• 4.5KW Solar power
• Room for extra vehicles, boats or caravans
• Fully insulated in walls and Colourbond roof
• Close to schools, shops & transport
This premium property is sure to attract significant interest – Act quick to make sure you can secure it!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.