Blessed with 4 bedrooms plus a study area, an in-ground salt water swimming pool and formal and casual living areas, this immaculate home is one that is bound to entice.
From the moment you enter the quiet cul-de-sac position, you’ll understand why homes are seldom for sale in the street it’s such a beautiful place to live!
You’ll absorb the tranquility and serenity with ease and as you enter your home, you’ll feel a sense of complete privacy as you realize that living here was the right decision.
The home is brilliantly separated with delightful formal lounge & dining room that’s large enough for the whole family to relax in comfort.
A well-designed sky-lit kitchen is the heart of the home featuring a stainless steel oven, a tiled splashback, breakfast bar, electric cooktop and Miele dishwasher, and flowing effortlessly from here you have a casual dining area and large casual living or study area this home can be utilized in a wide variety of ways to suit your style.
The air-conditioned master bedroom is generously sized and features a walk-in robe & ensuite, and a separate side pergola that’s a perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee in total seclusion whilst you relax with your favourite book.
All three remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans and the main bathroom comes equipped with a separate bath and shower.
It’s the outdoors that make you feel like you’re in a resort with sparkling in-ground salt water pool and slide surrounded by mature palms and a gorgeous outdoor timber deck that’s a great area to lie in the sun and work on your tan.
The main outdoor pergola with high-pitch roof and bricked in BBQ is the perfect place to sizzle some steaks and snags as you relax with friends over a few cold drinks.
With plenty of yard left for kids and pets, a cubby house, garden shed, security screens throughout, beautiful landscaping and a 2000 litre water tank and close to schools, shops and public transport- this home is fully equipped and ready to move in or rent out without doing a thing!
A full list of features includes:
* Fully fenced 741m2 block with beautifully landscaped gardens
* Tiled floors, air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Formal lounge & dining area
* Sky-lit kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven, a tiled splashback, breakfast bar, electric cooktop and Miele dishwasher
* Casual dining and living/ study area
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, air-conditioning and small private pergola
* All three remaining bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Sparkling salt water in-ground pool with slide and poolside decking
* Huge outdoor pergola with high-pitch roof & bricked in BBQ
* Security screens throughout
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Remote double lock-up garage with storage at rear
* 2000 litre water tank
* Children’s cubby house
* Rear garden shed
* Close to numerous schools, public transport, shops, restaurants and cafes
Homes in this street are rarely for sale, so you will have to act fast to secure this oneespecially at this very competitive price!
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.