With a sense of warmth radiating from its attractive exterior, you will easily feel right at home from the moment you first inspect this fabulous home.
Located in a subtly elevated position where you can enjoy the natural cool breezes meandering through, this superb home is very close to buses, schools, Bracken Ridge TAFE and shops – and provides great access to numerous arterial roads heading North or South.
Making your way up the front stairs, you’ll arrive on the expansive front balcony (with roll-down blinds) which encapsulated the cool elevated breezes making an ideal spot for a morning coffee or cold beer after work!
You enter through the front door into the sizeable, air-conditioned lounge and dining area and you will immediately notice the striking polished timber flooring and ample space for all your family to gather, eat a meal, watch a movie or simply relax!
Beyond this area, you’ll wander into the tasteful and practical kitchen where you can keep a watchful eye over your children playing in the grassy backyard whilst you prepare your family’s meals in the well-equipped kitchen complete with commercial tapware, a built-in water filter, dishwasher, built-in pantry, electric cooktop, oven, tiled splash backs and ample cupboard space.
The bedrooms are well sized and feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, whilst the master and bedroom 2 also offer air-conditioning. The main bathroom offers a shower and separate bath.
Stepping out onto the enclosed back veranda (which can be utilised as a study nook or another living space) and descending down the stairs, your eyes will be fixated on your slice of grassy green paradise. You can’t help but notice the enormous kids’ cubby house complete with jungle bars, a swing set, slide and rock-climbing wall. Forget going to a park to utilise the play-equipment, you’ll have everything you need right here.
Underneath the home is semi-enclosed and features a double lock-up garage, a separate laundry and plenty of room to expand the home should you need more space. You also have a side access should you need more room for extra vehicles etc.
With oodles of potential both inside and out, you will please any family dynamic in this much-loved family home with convenience at your fingertips.
A full features list includes:
* Gently elevated position to enjoy the natural cool breezes
* Inviting facade with lush greenery and ample parking space
* Welcoming front deck with drop-down blinds
* Generous 708m2 allotment
* Neutral colour scheme and beautiful polished timber floors
* Sizeable “L” shape lounge and dining areas upstairs with air conditioning
* Tasteful and practical kitchen featuring commercial tapware, a built-in water filter, dishwasher, built-in pantry, electric cooktop, oven, tiled splash backs and ample cupboard space
* Large air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in robes & ceiling fan
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe, air-con & ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe & ceiling fan
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Enclosed back veranda – perfect for a study area or living space
* Side access with room for extra vehicles
* Grassy and usable backyard with room for a pool
* Enormous kids’ cubby house and swing-set
* Fully fenced at rear for pets
* Laundry underneath home
* Potential to build-in underneath in the semi-enclosed space
* Double lock-up garage
* Electric hot water
* Storage area underneath veranda
* Numerous schools, buses & shops are only minutes away
* Opposite Bracken Ridge TAFE
* Handy access to numerous arterial roads heading either North or South
With room to play and grow, this one is ideal for investors, first home buyers or those who simply demand plenty of good old fashioned value for money.
Homes of this quality – especially those in this price range are in hot demand right now – Be quick!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.