This gorgeous two-story family home offers savvy buyers outstanding value for money and is ideal for those who enjoy ample amounts of spacious indoor living, huge outdoor entertaining and the added luxury of privacy – all encapsulated on this beautiful block of more than half an acre.
The home’s exterior is warm and welcoming and is complimented by beautifully manicured lawns and tidy landscaped gardens – it really is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy!
Meticulously maintained, you will love the free-flowing floor plan that’s blended with modern tones, textures and finishes as well as all the added extra additions that you would expect from a modern residence.
Situated in a gently elevated position, you can’t help but notice the light cool breezes that meander through the home.
As you step through the front door you immediately arrive at the man cave’ or family room – complete with plush carpets, air-conditioning and a built-in wet bar! This area spills out to your very own beer garden, so you don’t have to travel to far to feel like you’re at the pub with your mates.
Still downstairs, you’ll find a separate rumpus room or perfect home office with a private powder room.
As you ascend the internal stairs, you will be drawn to the beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen which is large, open and features a bevy of quality appliances, room for a double door fridge (with plumbing), Caesar stone bench tops, a large pantry, a 4-burner gas cooktop and a feature tiled splashback – there really is plenty of space for the whole family to gather while you prepare dinner and discuss the day’s events.
Adjoining the open plan kitchen is the combined living and meals area complemented with air-conditioning and striking timber floors – a wonderful feature that ties in seamlessly with the neutral colour palette.
Still upstairs, you’ll find the generously sized bedrooms (all of which feature built-in robes and ceiling fans) whilst the master bedrooms boasts an extra built-in robe, air-conditioning and a gorgeous ensuite, equipped with floor to ceiling tiles and a shower over spa bath.
If you enjoy the outdoors, then you will simply love the enormous rear pergola that spans the entire length of the home. This huge entertaining area overlooks the flat and extremely usable backyard (perfect for kids and pets) and also overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool with surrounding timber decking and a leafy outlook – this tranquil area is the perfect spot for entertaining guests or relaxing in comfort.
If extra features are your thing’, then look no further you’ll also find a separate laundry, the beautifully appointed main bathroom featuring a 2-Pac vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and separate double rain shower and bath, remote double lock-up garage with a workbench, a water tank, and a gate to the rear horse paddock, all making for a home that is ready to move straight inand with everything taken care of.
Conveniently located with only minutes to local school, shops, health services & public transport, this provides you and your family with a fantastic opportunity to secure the new home you have been waiting for.
A full list of features includes:
* Usable and private 2,114m2 block
* Renovated two-story family home with landscaped gardens and manicured lawns
* Air-conditioning, fresh paint and striking timber floors throughout
* Expansive open plan living and meals area
* Brand new gourmet kitchen featuring a bevy of quality appliances, room for a double
door fridge (with plumbing), Caesar stone bench tops, a large pantry, a 4-burner gas
cooktop and a feature tiled splashback
* Downstairs rumpus room or home office with powder room
* Separate family room or man cave’ with built-in bar and outdoor beer garden area
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes and fans
* Master bedroom with air-conditioning, double built-in robes and lavish ensuite with
floor to ceiling tiles and shower over spa bath
* Main bathroom with a 2-Pac vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and separate double rain
shower and bath
* Huge rear pergola spanning the length of the home
* Very usable grassy yard at the rear
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with surrounding timber decking
* Separate internal laundry
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Remote double lock-up garage with workbench
* Water tank
* Access to rear horse paddock
* Secluded location in a private estate with quiet neighbours
* Only minutes to local schools, shops & public transport
This gorgeous home will surely tick all of your family’s boxes and with its convenient location, spacious entertaining areas and modern spacious design – it should be prominent on your ‘must see’ list.
Don’t delay – the market is well and truly on the move in this area so act fast to secure this fabulous home today!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947….