Perfectly positioned in this delightfully elevated cul-de-sac that’s nestled in the heart of the Greenwoods’ estate, this spacious family home is the perfect enmeshment of separability and size.
Packed with every conceivable modern feature and luxury, you’d be wise to push this one to the top of your list and make it a priority to inspect quickly.
This generous allotment of 1,250m2 is very well proportioned (and fully utilized with the electric front gate and fence to the boundary) and should you have the need to house extra vehicles, it will accommodate you easily with the added luxury of a triple lock-up garage.
Upon entering the home through the double-door entry, you’ll immediately notice the spacious family room to the right – an ambient area that provides a perfect place to relax in serenity.
Head further inside to find a voluminous casual meals and living room (with built-in bar area) adjoining the stunning open plan kitchen, complete with 40mm stone bench tops, soft-close cabinetry, breakfast bar, island bench, 6-burner gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, a tiled subway splashback, pendant lights and an array of quality appliances including a 900mm oven, integrated microwave and integrated rangehood – a Hamptons Style’ kitchen that has been renovated to absolute perfection.
This generous casual living space spills seamlessly out to the expansive rear decking with a sweeping elevated aspect overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool with water feature and poolside decking.
This outdoor space also offers outdoor bar fridges, sink and cupboards, so you might just find yourself playing host to a variety of get-togethers with plenty of grassy yard space left over for kids and pets (plus a kids’ cubby house) – this is an absolute entertainer’s delight!
Back inside, you’ll find 5 very generous bedrooms culminating in the palatial master suite offering air-conditioning, a walk-behind robe and stylish ensuite with twin basins and rain shower. You’ll also find a well-appointed main bathroom with external basin, oversize rain shower and separate bath.
This enormous family residence comes with all the features you would expect, plus more! Including; high ceilings, a wired security system, Crimsafe screens, 2 storage sheds, water tank, a remote triple lock-up garage (with extra length) and plenty of storage.
With its’ impressive size, modern finishes and undeniable privacy, this property is sure to tick all your boxes!
Act fast as properties of this size and calibre are selling quickly!
A full features list includes:
* Expansive and well-utilized 1,250m2 block
* Air-conditioning, high ceilings and striking tiles throughout
* Double-door entry
* Generous casual meals & living area with built-in bar area
* Hamptons style’ recently renovated open plan kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops,
soft-close cabinetry, breakfast bar, island bench, 6-burner gas cooktop, walk-in
pantry, a tiled subway splashback, pendant lights and an array of quality appliances
including a 900mm oven, integrated microwave and integrated rangehood
* Large separate family room
* Spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-behind robe and ensuite featuring
twin basins and rain shower
* 4 more generous bedrooms (3 with air-conditioning)
* Main bathroom with external basin, oversize shower and separate bath
* Separate laundry
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Elevated rear timber deck with sweeping views, commercial bar fridges, sink and
* In-ground swimming pool with water feature and poolside decking
* Grassy yard for kids and pets
* Kids’ cubby house
* Side access and room for extra vehicles
* 2x Storage sheds
* Water tank
* Front electric gate
* Triple lock-up garage with extra length
* Colorbond roof
* Bottled gas
* Electric hot water
* Less than two minutes to the Cashmere Village Shopping Centre & only minutes from the
Warner Shopping Village’.
* Close to numerous public and private schools with buses that pass at the end of the
Homes of this calibre rarely present themselves for sale – act fast to avoid missing out on this one!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.