Set on a large 1,514m2 allotment in the exclusive Greenwoods’ estate, you’ll easily see your family enjoying life in a position where the endless breezes meander through with ease.
One of the first things you’ll notice as you set foot on the property is that the block is quite usable. With a fully fenced front yard, you’ll enjoy plenty of room for kids and pets to play or a potential access for extra vehicles.
You’ll enter the residence and be instantly impressed – the enormous lounge and dining room is highlighted by the dramatic high lofty ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and striking timber floors.
You’ll immediately be drawn to glass sliders that open to the expansive and elevated rear timber deck – It’s here that you’ll enjoy the constant breezes and more than enough room to entertain welcomed guests!
The spacious open plan kitchen sits at the end of this area and provides an island bench, breakfast bar, a feature tiled splashback, 4-burner gas cooktop, stainless steel rangehood, oven, room for a double-door fridge and dishwasher – a perfect space to prepare dinner whilst being the focal point from the living room.
The bedrooms are all generously sized and three of them offer built-in robes whilst the master bedroom provides a spacious walk-in robe and stunning ensuite complete with twin basins and shower.
The main bathroom is equally well finished and offers a separate shower and oversize spa bath and you’ll love the position of the separate laundry as it flows straight out to its’ own drying deck.
Underneath the home, you have the potential to expand this even further with a blank canvas ready to be built-in.
You also have a large backyard which is all fully fenced ready for dogs or kids to play to their hearts’ content.
One of the great aspects of this home is that you feel like you don’t really have any neighbours – your next door to a picturesque nature corridor and your neighbor on the other side is well out of sight from all of your living spaces.
This is not your typical Greenwoods’ home and will not last on the market long!
A full features list includes:
• Huge 1,514m2 allotment in the exclusive Greenwoods’ estate
• Private and secure entry
• Ducted air-conditioning, striking timber floors and high ceilings
• Enormous lounge and dining room
• Glass sliders that open to the expansive rear deck which is elevated to catch the
• Open plan kitchen boasting an island bench, breakfast bar, a feature tiled
splashback, 4-burner gas cooktop, oven, stainless steel rangehood, room for a
double-door fridge and dishwasher
• Bedrooms are all generously sized and three of them offer built-in robes whilst
the separate master bedroom provides a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite
featuring twin basins
• Main bathroom offers a separate shower and oversize spa bath
• Separate laundry opens straight out to its’ own drying deck
• Remote double lock-up garage
• Potential to build-in underneath the home
• Low-maintenance yard with potential side access
• Colorbond roof
• Close to schools, shops and public transport
Unique homes in Greenwoods’ of this size are not on the market for long Be Quick!
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.