Well this one wont last long, a perfect investment property or equally ideal for first home buyers- this home has plenty to offer. Situated in a quiet, breezy part of Petrie and just a short walk to Kurwongbah State School. Not to mention a stones throw away from lake Kurwongbah and some great family parks.
Positioned to capitalise on the growing infrastructure in the area. The university just a few years away this location is super handy, being a short bus trip to Petrie station or North Lakes and walking distance to shops, schools and transport.
One of the best features of the house has to be the sprawling deck that adjoins the dining and kitchen area, featuring a beautiful servery window.
With updates throughout the house like new fixtures and fittings as well as fresh paint there isn’t much to do except move in. Enjoy an air conditioned open plan living/ dining or relax having a cup of tea on your front deck. The bathroom has been fully renovated with a modern look. 2 utility rooms downstairs means you have plenty of space for the growing family.
– 3 Bedrooms upstairs
– 2 Utility rooms downstairs
– Fully renovated bathroom featuring double basins and heated towel rack
– Updated kitchen with servery and dishwasher
– Polished hardwood timber floors upstairs
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Open plan living and dining
– Huge deck with shade sails
– Extra entertaining space under deck
– Double lock up garage with extra work station
– 6 KW SOLAR, FULLY FENCED YARD,
– Car space for up to 6 cars