Hidden from the prying eyes of neighbours and passers-by, this family-friendly home offers the utmost in privacy and ambiance.
From the moment you lay eyes on this property you’ll know this is more than just a homeand with an enormous block of more than one hectare, every square inch of this property has been well-utilized.
You’ll be suitably impressed by the lifestyle on offer – before you even set foot inside the home, you’ll notice the abundant usability of the block where you’re spoilt for choice with expansive outdoor entertaining areas to unwind, plenty of room for extra vehicles, two dams (with irrigation), multiple fire pits and a large greenhouse, fruit trees and veggie patch. The well-established gardens are easily serviced by water that’s pumped straight from the dams.
The rear entertaining area overlooks the azure blue crystal clear in-ground pool with a fabulous poolside Bali Hutyou simply won’t find a better place to host Summer BBQ’s and entertain many, or simply relax by the pool with a cold beer or glass of wine.
As you enter the residence, you’ll note the fresh paint throughout that compliments the neutral colour scheme. To the left you’ll find the spacious formal lounge with ample natural light and a combustion heater for the cooler months. This space seamlessly adjoins the separate family room making it perfect for growing families.
Further into the home, you arrive at the large open plan kitchen complete with 2-Pac cabinetry, a tiled splash back, room for a double door fridge, soft-close drawers, a huge walk-in pantry, island bench, breakfast bar, dishwasher and an array of stainless-steel appliances including; a 900mm oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and canopy rangehood – all adjoined by a voluminous casual meals and living room that overlooks the fabulous outdoor spaces. This is a wonderfully expansive space designed with entertaining in mind.
The home offers 6 spacious bedrooms including the lavish master suite that includes a walk-in robe and ensuite whilst one of the bedrooms also provides its’ own private ensuite.
Still inside, you have the main bathroom including a separate shower and bath, separate laundry and oodles of storage (including a large store room).
There’s a plethora of extra features including water tanks, 7KW solar power (with a 5KW inverter), a solar hot water system, a Foxtel dish, garden shed, a double lock-up garage and privacy in every direction.
For those that like their toys, there’s a large shed (with power) plus plenty of storage space.
Whether you’re looking for a large home suitable for many children, an outdoor entertaining oasis, or simply a huge block that offers ample space and serenity to use in whatever way you deem suitable, this may very well be the residence you’ve been waiting for!
A full features list includes:
• An enormous and private 1.02 hectare allotment at the end of the quiet, leafy
cul-de-sac in the heart of Cashmere
• Impressive & expansive outdoor entertaining pergola overlooking an azure blue
crystal clear in-ground pool with a huge poolside Bali Hut
• Fresh paint and a neutral colour scheme throughout
• Open plan kitchen with 2-Pac cabinetry, tiled splash back, room for a double door
fridge, soft-close drawers, a huge walk-in pantry, island bench, breakfast bar,
dishwasher and an array of stainless steel appliances including; a 900mm oven,
5-burner gas cooktop and canopy rangehood
• Voluminous casual living & meals area
• Separate formal lounge room with combustion heater
• Separate family room
• 6 generous bedrooms including a lavish master with walk-in robe and ensuite
whilst another one of the bedrooms offers its’ own stylish ensuite
• The home can easily be converted into a dual living’ style of arrangement
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate laundry
• Plenty of storage throughout (including a store room)
• Plenty of flat grassy space for kids and pets to play
• Double lock-up garage plus a large shed with power
• Garden shed
• Plenty of room for extra vehicles
• Two large dams (with irrigation and pump)
• Large greenhouse
• Herb gardens
• All well-established gardens have water pumped to them straight from the dams
• A variety of fruit trees
• 7KW solar power (with a 5KW inverter)
• Solar hot water system
• Foxtel dish
• Town water
• Multiple fire pits
• Water tanks
• Close to schools, shops & transport
• Privacy in every direction
• 30 Minutes to the CBD
This is a unique opportunity to secure a luxurious acreage lifestyle with superb green rolling hills and low living expenses – Don’t delay!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.