Location, location, location, this house is situated on a 623m2 block within walking distance to the Warner shopping precinct, parkland, childcare, local schools and public transport. Sunday morning breakfast at the Coffee Club, the position and size of this home is truly outstanding.
With multiple living spaces, this house offers 4 generous bedrooms, the main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, the other 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes with a 5th room that can be used as a study/home office or another bedroom. There is plenty of room for everyone in this spacious family home.
The kitchen is set to the centre of the home and opens out to spacious dining and informal living as well as a choice of 2 spacious outdoor covered entertaining areas complete with a wall mounted television and stereo system.
There is also a large formal living room for relaxation set where the hub of the house begins.
This Energy efficient house includes a 5 kw solar system, LED lighting throughout, instantaneous LPG hot water system, the western side of the house protected by tinted windows and insulated ceiling area.
A full features list includes:
• A private 623m2 block
• Security-screens throughout
• Split system air-conditioning
• 5kw solar electricity
• LED lighting
• Some windows tinted
• Neutral colour scheme
• Open plan kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Separate formal lounge
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and informal living
• 4 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, 3 with built-in robes
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with shower and bath
• Separate spacious laundry
• Fully fenced backyard ideal for kids and pets with easy side double access
• 3 x 3mtr Garden shed
• Double lock-up garage with remote control door and drive-through access into a potential backyard parking undercover area
• Plenty of room for extra vehicles on driveway
• Yard and surrounds of the house are low maintenance
• 2 Rain water tanks. 1 x 3300ltrs + 1 x 2000ltr (approximately)
• Instantaneous gas from bottled cylinders
• Tiled roof
• Insulated ceiling area
• Foxtel dish
• Close to schools, shop, public transport, restaurants and cafes
This property is ready for a new family to enjoy, so please call 0490 091 257 to arrange your own guided tour! Also offers a good opportunity for investment.
Please note that some of the photography contains virtual furniture.