Set on a superb 6000m2 allotment that’s beautifully flat and wonderfully usable, you’ll appreciate every extra feature this family home has to offer.
Ideally suited to large families, it’s rare to find a home with so much space and separability and from the moment you head along the bitumen driveway, you’ll gain a real sense of the serenity that this property encompasses.
As you ascend the front staircase you’ll appreciate the character and warmth that this residence exudes.
Comprising 3 separate living areas, multiple outdoor entertaining areas and 4 generous bedrooms, you’ll quickly realise this stunning residence has plenty of space for any growing family.
You’ll be greeted with 9 foot ceilings, air-conditioning and striking floors that tie in perfectly with the modern tones that keep the space light, bright and airy.
The heart of the home features a spacious casual living and dining area (with combustion heater) adjoining the stunning open plan kitchen – a gourmet Chef’s delight offering 40mm stone bench tops, an island bench with a generous breakfast bar, room for a double-door fridge (with plumbing) and stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven, range hood and integrated microwave. It’s easy to picture yourself preparing all your family’s meals here as you catch up on the day’s events.
On this upper level, you’ll also find the lavish main bathroom (with separate shower and bath) and 4 generous bedrooms, including the superb master suite which offers a walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and access to the outdoor decking.
Through the numerous glass sliders, you’ll love the expansive timber decking which spans the exterior of the home, where you could host weekend BBQ’s with friends or simply relax with a morning coffee as you take in the peaceful natural surroundings.
Head downstairs to find the huge separate family room, separate laundry and separate toiletand plenty of storage underneath the home. There is also another outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the azure blue in-ground salt-water swimming pool with tropical surroundings.
The block encompasses plenty of flat and usable land, a double bay shed (with power & an adjoining double carport with extra height + a single carport) and another separate double carport that’s close to the home – this space provides plenty of room for all the boys toys’ and easy access and storage for a boat or caravan. In fact, there’s ample space to store many large vehicles in several different areas of this block.
If you thought that was already plenty, there’s even more extra features including; 3 water tanks, NBN internet, a septic system, security screens throughout, near-new pool equipment and plenty of storage.
Located only a stone’s throw from the shopping precinct of Cashmere and a short stroll to Lake Samsonvale, you’ll feel a million miles away yet be so close to everything.
A full features list includes:
* Modern Colonial two-storey family residence
* 6,000m2 of fabulous usable and flat green acreage
* Wrap-around timber decking spanning the exterior of the home
* Striking floors, air-conditioning & 9 foot ceilings throughout
* 3 large living areas including; a formal lounge, a casual living/dining and a downstairs family room
* Stunning kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, island bench with a spacious breakfast bar, room for a double-door fridge (with plumbing) and stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven, range hood and integrated microwave
* Palatial master bedroom with a walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and featuring direct access to the decking
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all well-sized
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate laundry and downstairs toilet
* Azure blue in-ground salt-water swimming pool with shade umbrella
* Separate outdoor living underneath rear decking
* Flat usable grassy yard in the front and back
* 7 car accommodation including a powered double-bay shed, double (extra-height) carport and an additional 2 carports (one of which is close to the home)
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* Loads of storage & cupboard space
* Septic system
* Colorbond roof
* 3x 3000 litre water tanks
* Close to local schools, shops, local businesses & public transport
Clearly one of Cashmere’s most private and elegant homes that’s garnished with beautiful finishes and fixtures, this immaculate residence is sure to tick the boxes of the most fastidious of buyers.
Don’t delay – quality homes in this position rarely become available and when they do, they are often snapped up quickly.
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.