Providing ample space and seclusion, this delightful two-storey residence is ideal for growing families that desire a superb locationand a fabulous investment opportunity that is yours for the taking!
Located in the quiet, leafy pocket which is Ekko Estate’, you’ll love the handiness of being close to numerous primary & high schools, public transport and shops & cafesas well as being less than 8km from the Brisbane CBD.
From the double entry doors to the impressive entry foyer complete with a chandelier and large windows allowing light to stream in, you’ll immediately feel right at home.
In addition to these features, you’ll love the ducted air-conditioning, a sublime blend of carpets and tiled floors, high ceilings, oodles of storage space and an overriding sense of privacy due to the leafy, landscaped backdrop.
Off the entry and to your left is the spacious formal lounge and dining room with plush carpets and built-in speakers, offering plenty of separation from the rest of the home.
Meander further into the home and you’ll be impressed by the free flowing casual meals area complimented by the simply stunning gourmet kitchen boasting a clear glass splash back, walk-in pantry, 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, room for a double door fridge and a bevy of stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop and range hood – a delight to cook up a storm with ease.
Spilling out from the kitchen is the impressive and expansive pergola area with a pavilion roof and timber decking overlooking the luscious Sir Walter’ turf with plenty of room for a pool. This outdoor space also offers with an outdoor kitchen featuring a cooktop, 2-Pac cabinets, polished timber tops and a canopy rangehood – all the makings for the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
Back inside, you will discover a separate powder room, a large family room (with floating timber floors), a separate laundry, a separate office and a remote double lock-up garage with plenty of storage.
The upper level offers an expansive teenagers’ retreat with a private front balcony and four spacious bedrooms including the lavish master boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite featuring an oversize shower and stone topped twin basins.
You also have the main bathroom featuring an extra-deep bath and a separate shower on this level.
From enormous amounts of space and separability to effortless entertaining and privacy on top of the highly sought-after Mitchelton address this wonderful family home really does have it all.
With the property lending itself to splitting this block (if you so desire) making two blocks of land (a 450m2 block with this existing home and a sub-divided 350m2 block) in a premier location, versatility and profitability are two fabulous features that this property presents.
The current owners also have plans drawn up to build a duplex on the 350m2 block and for a very modest cost to construct this dwelling, there’s potential to obtain a total weekly rent of around $1650 per week – a sensational positively geared investment!
A full features list includes:
* Centrally located and large 800m2 allotment
* Spacious two-storey upmarket residence
* Quiet leafy position in the Ekko’ estate
* Ducted air-conditioning (on both levels), tiles and high ceilings throughout
* Choice of 3 living areas including the casual meals area and family room, formal lounge & dining and the upstairs teenagers’ retreat (with front balcony)
* Gourmet kitchen boasting a clear glass splash back, walk-in pantry, 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, room for a double door fridge and a bevy of stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop and range hood
* Lavish master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
* 3 other spacious upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
* Separate study or 5th bedroom downstairs
* Outdoor expansive entertaining area with timber decking and a pavilion roof
* Luscious Sir Walter’ turf with plenty of room for a pool
* Separate laundry
* Separate powder room
* Main bathroom with extra deep bath and separate shower
* Double remote lock-up garage
* 3000 litre water tank
* Colorbond roof
* Storage locker
* Satellite dish
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Electric hot water
* Minutes from schools, shops, cafes, public transport & parks
* Potential to split the blockinto a 450m2 block (with the existing home) and a 350m2 vacant block that can be sold separately
* Plans drawn to build a two-storey duplex on the 350m2 block which would provide an outstanding potential rental that would likely be positively geared
Rarely is a home in this area available for salelet alone a home offering such a fantastic use of space and separation and with so many extra features, not to mention the versatility of the land.
Being only 8 km to the CBD, you’d be crazy not to seriously consider this one!