Offering a modern abode and an ultra-handy position, this fabulous residence is bound to impress discerning buyers.
Nestled in a leafy pocket of Bracken Ridge where you’re only minutes to many shops, schools, public transport and easy and quick access the highway, you’ll love being positioned a stone’s’ throw’ to everything you need.
Upon entry, you’ll find a large home office (or 4th bedroom) offering a built-in robe and ceiling fan and to your right, you’ll love the formal lounge room that is open and vastly spacious.
Continuing further into the home, your eyes will be drawn to the generously sized open plan kitchen offering a tiled splash back, a handy breakfast bar, an island bench, room for a double door fridge and stainless steel appliances including an oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and range hood – residing in the centre of the home, you’ll never miss a beat whilst cooking up a tasty culinary delight.
The casual meals and living area surround the kitchen and provides glass sliders that lead to the outdoor alfresco area that is very private. This entertaining area leads to the enormous grassy backyard which is fully fenced for kids and pets and has ample room for a swimming pool – the ideal blank canvas’ to add to this property with more than enough room to do what you wish.
Back inside, there are 3 more spacious bedrooms, including a large master suite featuring a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite.
You’ll also find a beautifully appointed main bathroom (featuring a separate shower and bath), a separate laundry, plenty of storage and a remote double lock-up garage (with store room).
This home is ready to move straight in or rent straight out (for the savvy investors).
From space and separability to entertaining and privacy – it has all been carefully considered in the clever design.
A full features list includes:
• Centrally located and low maintenance 600m2 allotment
• A leafy position in the heart of Bracken Ridge
• Open plan living & meals area
• Separate formal lounge space
• Impressive open plan kitchen boasting a tiled splash back, a handy breakfast bar, an island bench, room for a double door fridge and stainless-steel appliances including an oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher and range hood
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
• 3 other spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Expansive private alfresco area
• Enormous fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for a pool
• Double remote lock-up garage with extra storage room
• Separate laundry
• Security screens
• Tiled roof
• Close to schools, shops & transport
• Easy access to the highway (North or Southbound)
This property is truly priced to sell – don’t miss your chance to inspect!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.