Set atop this blissfully quiet cul-de-sac in an elevated position with infinite mountain views and city glimpses, this gorgeous high-set family residence is bound to suit those that demand their space and separability.
The renovations are breath-taking and it’s hard to not think “wow” as you immerse yourself in the indulgence that this residence provides.
Set on a perfectly utilised 790m2 allotment, this property is beautifully appointed and leaves no detail left wanting – a delightful culmination of classic features and modern style.
As you make your way up the stairs, the view is the first thing that will bedazzle you and it’s here that you’ll see yourself unwinding with a cold glass of chardonnay or a refreshing beer as you absorb the light cool breezes.
You’ll enter the home and immediately notice many of the luxurious touches right from the outset – the high ceilings, tinted windows, striking dark timber floors, Plantation shutters, ducted and split-system air-conditioning, calming neutral colour palette & abundant natural light showcase a generously proportioned interior.
Lay your eyes on this beautiful expansive gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, tiled splashback, room for a double door fridge, breakfast bar, island bench, pendant lights and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood, induction cook top, oven and dishwasher – any budding chef will simply love this kitchen.
Adjoining the kitchen is a voluminous casual living and meals area with plenty of room to entertain welcome guests, and this spills out through the glass sliders to another timber deck with a pavilion style roof!
This outdoor area has again been designed for the true entertainers. Overlooking a sparkling swimming pool with surrounding timber decking and a grassy area that is perfect for kids and pets. This is a wonderfully expansive area designed with entertaining in mind.
Back inside, you’ll discover a spacious formal lounge room, three generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans and the stunning freshly renovated main bathroom offering a separate rain shower, free-standing bath tub and a timber topped vanity.
The beautifully appointed master suite features a walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and access to the front deck to catch a glimpse of those stunning views.
With a separate laundry, a double lock-up carport (with plenty of storage), 5KW solar power and a storage attic upstairs, this property is sure to be a winner regardless of your family dynamic.
Within walking distance to the local school, shops & transport and only minutes from the Eatons Hill Hotel, Wantima golf course & Albany Creek heart, this is the perfect environment for raising a family.
This truly is a lifestyle choice, all you could want in privacy and space but without the high maintenance.
A full features list includes:
• An elevated and private 790m2 allotment with city glimpses & breath-taking mountain views
• Ducted & split-system air-conditioning
• High ceilings, tinted windows, plantation shutters and striking dark timber floors
• Designer kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, tiled splashback, room for a double door fridge, breakfast bar, island bench, pendant lights and an array of quality stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood, induction cook top, oven and dishwasher
• A separate formal lounge towards the front of the home
• Voluminous casual meals and living area
• Elevated front timber deck with sweeping views and roller blinds
• Separate timber deck with pavilion style roofing overlooking the sparkling swimming pool with poolside decking
• Grassy yard perfect for kids and pets
• Master suite offers walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and access to the front deck
• Another 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Stunning freshly renovated main bathroom with a separate rain shower, free-standing bath tub and a timber topped vanity
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Impressive amounts of storage space throughout including a storage attic
• Double lock-up garage carport
• 5KW solar system
• Colorbond roof
• Walking distance to the local school, shops & transport
• Close to Wantima Golf Course
• 30 Minutes to the CBD
This is a unique opportunity to secure a truly stunning home that simply can’t be replicated for anywhere near this price – Be quick!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.