You’ll enjoy living in this attractive four bedroom home in a friendly street and wonderful community with easy access to everything you could possibly want!
This lovely home is bright and airy with living areas, bedrooms and covered outdoor entertainment area all enjoying privacy and space to relax.
A huge attraction is that 30 Spencer Street is so close to local amenities and facilities, including restaurants, cafes, parks, community and sporting fields, major shopping precincts of Aspley Hypermarket, Chermside and Stafford City, popular schools, medical centres and hospital and easy access to public transport to the City, Valley and Southbank.
Just some of the benefits of living at 30 Spencer Street, Aspley
• Open Plan living, dining and kitchen
• Living area opens onto spacious outdoor covered private entertainment area
• Well appointed kitchen to entertain from adjacent to dining and entertainment
• Double remote controlled lock up garage with door to enter main living area and
another rear door to access side of property and covered entertainment area
• Four bedrooms – Main bedroom has a generous size ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
Plus it is air conditioned! Three other bedrooms all have built in robes
• The owners had all the downlights replaced by LED which is much cooler and energy
• Fully fenced level back and side yard
• Bonus double gated side access
• Catchment area for popular schools
• Close proximity to everything! Just 1k to Aspley Hypermarket and 4k to major
shopping centre at Chermside
• Air conditioning in main bedroom and living areas
• Security system
Don’t miss out on this property. Come see for yourself! Call Michelle McJannett on 0409 068 455