Nestled in the heart of Cashmere’s residential leafy pocket, tranquility is just the beginning of what this property has to offer.
Finished with modern textures and tones, discerning buyers will appreciate the functional design and attention to detail.
You’ll be impressed by the quiet and private position within the street, the impressive modern facade and the neat and tidy landscaping that you’ll first notice as you enter.
You’re first greeted by the formal lounge room – a space that provides excellent separation positioned at the front of the home and offers the perfect place for relaxing after a long day.
Further into the home, the open plan living & dining area forms the main hub of the home as it seamlessly adjoins the modern open plan kitchen – this kitchen features a tiled splashback, a built-in pantry, a handy breakfast bar, laminate bench tops, room for a double door fridge and quality stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas cook top, oven and dishwasher. It’s here that you’ll be happy to spend more time cooking up a storm.
Still inside you’ll find bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 which all feature ceiling fans and built-in robes, whilst the master bedroom features a walk-in robe, air-conditioning and ensuite. You’ll also find the beautifully appointed main bathroom (with a separate shower and bath) and a separate laundry.
Outside, the enormous alfresco area (with shade blinds) will entice you to enjoy those Summer BBQ’s as you sip a nice cold beer or glass of wine with friends over-looking the usable grassy yard with plenty of room for kids and pets to play with ease. An added bonus is the easy side access with ample space for extra vehicles and room for a pool!
This home is ready to move straight in with nothing left to do but enjoy!
Additionally, you’re only minutes from shops and many primary and secondary schools.
This truly is a lifestyle choice in the heart of Cashmere representing outstanding value for money.
A full features list includes:
• A usable 664m2 block with plenty of room for kids and pets
• Easy side access
• Tiles, air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Neutral colour scheme
• Sumptuous kitchen with a tiled splashback, a built-in pantry, breakfast bar, laminate bench tops, room for a double door fridge and quality stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
• Voluminous causal living & meals area
• Separate formal lounge
• 4 generous bedrooms including a spacious master with walk-in robe, air-conditioning and ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate laundry
• Expansive outdoor entertaining alfresco with shade blinds
• Grassy yard with room for a pool
• Tiled roof
• Security screens
• Remote double lock-up garage
• Close to numerous schools & transport (including a very short walk to the Thompson’s Bus lines that service many local schools)
This one will impress many and needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Don’t delay – Homes in this price range are selling at lightening speeds!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.