Positioned in a quiet and leafy pocket right in the heart of Albany Creek, this eye-catching immaculate family home is bound to impress those that demand quality, size and the utmost in privacy.
Whether you like to relax in complete peace and quiet or entertain many on the weekends, this property offers the flexibility to do so.
You’re first greeted at the front by an expansive veranda with an elevated aspect… positioned to take full advantage of the cool meandering breezesand even on those really hot days, the ducted air-conditioning will keep you suitably cool.
Once inside, you’ll first notice the eye-catching flooring that blends effortlessly with the fresh paint and neutral colour scheme.
You’re initially greeted by a spacious lounge and dining area tucked away from the rest of the home – a fantastic space to relax after a hard day’s work.
Beyond this area, you’ll arrive in the casual meals and living room that adjoins the sumptuous open plan kitchen and affords you the flexibility to engage with your family whilst cooking up a storm as it is truly the focal point of the home.
With quality cabinetry, a tiled splash back, a handy breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry, room for a double-door fridge and an array of quality appliances including a BOSCH dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven – cooking here is a breeze.
This area opens onto the fabulous expansive rear pergola and courtyard area – a wonderfully private entertaining area offering all the room you need to entertain many, or simply relax with a cold beer or glass of wine.
With side access and room for a caravan or extra vehicles, you’ll have no issues housing your toys in this fully fenced backyard.
There are four very generous bedrooms culminating in the master suite which offers a walk-in robe, air-conditioning and a stylish ensuite.
The main bathroom provides a separate shower and bath whilst you’ll also like the separate toilet and large separate laundry.
Garnished with extra features that include an expansive and private 634m2 block, a garden shed, easy side access, NBN internet and a double garage, there’s also ample room for an in-ground swimming pool and to top it off nicely, you’re adjacent to the picturesque Robert Morgan Park’.
This truly is a lifestyle choice as you’re only a short stroll to the central business district of Albany Creek, walking distance to Dan Murphys (where the owner assures us that you can carry home a slab on your shoulder with ease), close to numerous schools, the Albany Creek shopping centre and buses – clearly, you have every amenity right at your doorstep.
A full features list includes:
• A private and well-proportioned 634m2 block with side access and room for a caravan
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Striking floors and fresh paint
• A modern, neutral colour scheme
• Open plan kitchen with quality cabinetry, tiled splash back, handy breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, room for a double-door fridge and an array of quality appliances including a BOSCH dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
• Voluminous casual living & meals area
• Separate lounge and dining room
• 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious master with a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Expansive outdoor entertaining pergola with a large courtyard area
• Garden shed
• Tiled roof with insulation
• Security screens
• Electric hot water
• Double lock-up garage
• Easy side access
• Quiet position with adjacent parkland
• Close to schools, shops & transport
This is a unique opportunity to secure an impressive home that offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity – Don’t delay, homes in this price range (and of this calibre) don’t last long at all right now!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.