If a low maintenance abode, a superb position and a care-free lifestyle are high on your priorities list, then this one is a must see’.
Located in the picturesque Warner Lakes’ estate, this fabulous G.J. Gardener’ home must be seen to be fully appreciated!
There’s clearly a lovely street appeal and as you head inside, you’ll be greeted with 9 foot ceilings, modern finishes and an ambient colour palette whilst the ducted air-conditioning will keep you perfectly comfortable all year round.
To your right is the master suite complete with a walk-in robe, stylish Plantation shutters and a beautifully appointed ensuite.
In the heart of the home, you will discover the chic open plan kitchen offering Caesar stone bench tops, a stunning feature tiled splash back, room for a double door refrigerator (with plumbing), a generous step-in pantry, a handy breakfast bar and a bevy of stainless steel appliances that include a 900mm oven, a canopy range hood, a dishwasher and a 5 burner gas cooktop – an upmarket delight that is sure to cater to the chef of the family.
Adjoining the gorgeous kitchen is the generous open living and meals area. This wonderfully light-filled space spills to an expansive outdoor alfresco area which overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and manicured Sir Walter’ turf. With drop down blinds and a poolside umbrella, you’ll be easily equipped to cool off under the blazing Queensland sun in your own private retreat.
Back inside, you will find a spacious study area (or TV room) and the carpeted media room offers fantastic separation from the rest of the home.
You’ll also find three other spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, a separate laundry and a gorgeous main bathroom.
What about extra features? This home has got you covered with a 6KW solar power, alarm system with back-to-base capabilities, side access with space for a trailer or caravan, insulation in the walls and ceiling, a remote double lock-up garage (with extra storage) and a garden locker.
From space and separability to entertaining and privacy – it has all been carefully considered in the clever design.
This home will tick the boxes of even the most discerning of buyers.
A full features list includes:
• Centrally located and low maintenance 463m2 allotment
• Choice of 3 living areas including open plan living & meals area, separate media room and study area/ TV room
• Clean lines & neutral tones
• 9 foot ceilings & ducted air-conditioning
• Impressive kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, a feature tiled splash back, room for a double door refrigerator (with plumbing), a generous step-in pantry, a handy breakfast bar and a bevy of quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, a canopy range hood, a dishwasher and a 5 burner gas cooktop
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, chic Plantation shutters & stylish ensuite
• 3 other spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Private alfresco entertaining area with ornate fan and drop-down blinds
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with umbrella
• Manicured Sir Walter’ turf
• Separate laundry
• Double remote lock-up garage with storage
• Side access with room for a caravan or trailer
• Security screens throughout
• 6KW solar power
• Garden locker
• Gas hot water
• Colorbond roof
• Insulation in walls and ceiling
• Alarm system with B2B capabilities
• Close to schools, shops & transport
Properties of this calibre do not last longespecially at this price – don’t miss your chance to inspect quickly!
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.