Set on a generous 655m2 block, this fabulous family home is a wonderful option for those that demand extra space, the utmost in privacy and the ability to entertain in style.
You’ll love the fact that all you need to do is move straight in and relax – everything here is done for you!
As you approach this residence, you’ll appreciate the fact that the block is very well-utilised. There’s vast amounts of grassy areas for kids and pets and there’s an easy side access should you have the need to house trailers or boats.
You’ll ascend the internal stairs and enter to discover the spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining room with striking hardwood timber floors and a separate enclosed sun-room – there truly is plenty of room to relax after a long day.
The kitchen is beautifully appointed and offers a tiled splash back, a built-in pantry (with slide-out shelving), a dishwasher, electric cooktop, range hood, space for a double-door fridgeas well as a combined microwave/oven.
Each of the three bedrooms are well-sized with two offering built-in robes whilst the main bedroom is equipped with air-conditioning.
Right in the heart of the bedrooms, you’ll find the neat and tidy main bathroom featuring a shower and spa bath.
Head out to the rear and you’ll love the expansive rear deck – large in size, elevated to attract the light, cool breezes and offering sweeping viewsand there’s drop down blinds for extra privacy should you wish to use them.
Head straight down the rear stairs and you’ll approach the azure blue in-ground salt water swimming pool with plenty of grassy yard for kids and pets to play.
There’s another area to relax or entertain under the rear deck and you’ll also find a handy garden shed in the yard.
On the lower level of the home, there’s a fantastic space that might not quite be legal height but is currently used as a man cave’ that includes air-conditioning and a study nookall in addition to the separate renovated laundry and another separate toilet.
If you’re looking for a property with more extra features than you can poke a stick at then look no further. With a single lock-up garage, triple carport, storage area + workshop, 5KW solar power, insulated external cladding and insulation in the roof, everything is taken care of with nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Make no mistake – this residence offers outstanding value for money and will likely sell quickly!
A full features list includes:
• Generous 655m2 block with side access
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining room
• Striking hardwood timber flooring
• Superb kitchen offering a tiled splash back, a built-in pantry (with slide-out shelving), a dishwasher, electric cooktop and range hood, space for a double-door fridge and combined microwave/oven
• Three well-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and two with built-in robes whilst the master offers air-conditioning
• Gorgeous bathroom offers shower and spa bath
• Separate front enclosed sun room
• Expansive rear deck – elevated to attract the light, cool breezes and sweeping viewsand there’s drop down blinds for extra privacy
• Azure blue in-ground salt water swimming pool
• Plenty of grassy yard for kids and pets
• Another place to relax or entertain under the rear deck
• Handy garden shed in the yard
• On the lower level of the home, there’s a fantastic space that might not quite be legal height but is currently used as a Man Cave’ that includes air-conditioning and a separate study nook
• Separate renovated laundry and another separate toilet.
• Single lock-up garage plus triple carport at the front (providing a total of 4 car accommodation)
• Instant gas hot water
• 5KW solar power
• Separate storage area and workshop downstairs
• Insulated external cladding and insulation in the roof
Homes in this pocket are rarely for sale and often sell quickly – especially those that have as much to offer as this gorgeous property.
The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on 0414 249 947 to answer your questions.